This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

12th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

Topic » 12th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

3177 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
12TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Fukuoka, to your fifth Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Rob, last vote ended up being almost unanimous. Do you think that will be the case again tonight?

- Ben, after being exiled do you feel kind of out of the loop coming back, or do you think it's going to be easy catching up?

- Julian, since there's four original Taketa members and only three original Saiki members left, do you think there's any chance the Taketa 4 could decide to stick together from now on?

- Mariah, with only seven people left in the game, how exactly are you going to base your vote tonight?

- Adrianna, your second Immunity Challenge win tonight! Are you worried you might look like a threat for winning the challenges and be a target at future Tribal Councils?

- Paul, only four more people needs to go home before we get to Final Tribal Council. What would you say your chances are of making it there at this point?

- Rhys, at this point in the game how much do you value loyalty when you go up to cast your vote?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Adrianna, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all seven of you!
3177 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
- Adrianna, your second Immunity Challenge win tonight! Are you worried you might look like a threat for winning the challenges and be a target at future Tribal Councils?

Yeah I might be seen as a target like duh lol
3177 days 4 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
- Rhys, at this point in the game how much do you value loyalty when you go up to cast your vote?

Loyalty is everything to me, and it becomes absolutely invaluable the deeper in the game you go. If someone loses faith in me now, it could be curtains for me at any second.
3177 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
- Paul, only four more people needs to go home before we get to Final Tribal Council. What would you say your chances are of making it there at this point?

: I think my chances are... slim. I mean as is everyone's... but Im going to have to fight if I want to make FTC... nothing is handed to you at this point in the game
3177 days 4 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- Julian, since there's four original Taketa members and only three original Saiki members left, do you think there's any chance the Taketa 4 could decide to stick together from now on?

It would be cool but I doubt it'll happen.
3177 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
oh it'd be cool?
3177 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
- Ben, after being exiled do you feel kind of out of the loop coming back, or do you think it's going to be easy catching up?

A bit but last vote looked pretty straightforward on a paper however, who knows what is happening behind the scenes right now and I could have missed out on some valuable information.  Overall I hope to catch up easily as my body suffered a lot on exile.
3177 days 3 hours ago
MariahAnn
- Mariah, with only seven people left in the game, how exactly are you going to base your vote tonight?

Off what's best for the long run.
3177 days 3 hours ago
LEANNA
*Rolls eyes at Ben*
3177 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
- Rob, last vote ended up being almost unanimous. Do you think that will be the case again tonight?

It could be, since there is one person outside of the last vote, but then at the same time people might go with that person to make a move and shake up the game, so I really would not be confident it will be a straightforward vote.
3177 days 2 hours ago
*walks in and looks at Stephan disgusted and turns to Sydney*
Literally all these bitches are getting the karma they deserved.
3177 days 2 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Nikki, there's salty and there's obnoxious and right now, you're leaning towards obnoxious.
3176 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
*laughs at Stephen's comment*
3176 days 17 hours ago
Well Stephan I gotta show a little villain side to be honest..and am well known for my villounous nature
*blows a kiss to Stephan*
Kidding..but forreal you guys are kinda getting what you deserved..& now u know it was the wrong decision taking me out. I rest my case.
3176 days 11 hours ago
LEANNA
*Taps foot*

If someone self votes imma lose it...

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!