This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

14th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

Topic » 14th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

3173 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
14TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Fukuoka, to your seventh Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Julian, congratulations on your first individual Immunity Challenge win! Do you think you needed it tonight?

- Rob, you were the only person who did not show a whole lot of activity during the challenge. Is that because you feel comfortable with your current position in the game?

- Mariah, tonight is the last night an Idol can be played. Does that make you nervous?

- Ben, there's only three people you can vote for tonight. Is tonight's decision going to be a hard one?

- Rhys, does loyalty play a big part in how you vote tonight or is it all about eliminating potential jury threats no matter how close they may be to you?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Julian, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all five of you!
3173 days 10 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
- Rhys, does loyalty play a big part in how you vote tonight or is it all about eliminating potential jury threats no matter how close they may be to you?

Hmm. I think loyalty still does play a big part because you still need those 2 votes to make the end whatever happens. That being said, I look around and see nothing but competitors, all of which stand a good chance at beating me. And I haven't come this far to be beaten.
3173 days 10 hours ago
MariahAnn
Mariah, tonight is the last night an Idol can be played. Does that make you nervous?

I hate idols. I always forget about them. So yes, it makes me whizzy just thinking about them.
3173 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- Julian, congratulations on your first individual Immunity Challenge win! Do you think you needed it tonight?

At this stage of the game, yes. I feel like I was definitely leaving if I didn't win this, so it's good to be around to fight another day.
3173 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
- Ben, there's only three people you can vote for tonight. Is tonight's decision going to be a hard one?

It might as well be judging we only have one more tribal council after this one then the Final Tribal Council.  But, no I think I have an idea what I want to do tonight unless I get swayed into a different direction.
3173 days 10 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
- Rob, you were the only person who did not show a whole lot of activity during the challenge. Is that because you feel comfortable with your current position in the game?

Well Leli everyone and their mothers know that spamming is just not my thing. And at the end of the day, a lot of these guys clearly wanted immunity badly. For me, yeah it would be great. But I'm pretty confident in the connections I have made that I would not be the person going home tonight.
3172 days 15 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I can't make the challenge if it's live at 6EST. Any chance of a 7EST, non-live or reschedule? Only as it's the finale :')
3172 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3172 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3172 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
*Rhys stands*

*hands over Idol*
3172 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
3172 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
*Ben also stands*

*hands over Idol*
3172 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
Rhys and Ben have both decided to play their Hidden Immunity Idols. The rules state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played then any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be voted out. These are indeed Hidden Immunity Idols.

Any votes cast for Rhys and Ben will not count.
3172 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
BEN! Does not count.
3172 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Well Good luck Mariah and me then :/
3172 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
BEN! Does not count.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!