This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 8: Taking Points

Topic » Immunity Challenge 8: Taking..

4299 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Come on in guys.

Bingo, I'll take back the necklace.

Okay, let's get to today's Immunity Challenge.

I hope everyone is ready for a twist!

In today's challenge you are all given 3 points.
Your job is to not lose any points, but it is not up to yourself if you want to keep them. It is up to your fellow castaways.

The person with the highest amount of points left when time is up OR the person who is left standing will win immunity.

Please use this template when taking points from each other.
Bingo: 3
Colleen: 3
Jake: 3
Jonny: 3
Joshua: 3
LeQuisha: 3
Rowena: 3
Unit: 3

Keep in mind you are ONLY taking points from people and NOT adding them to your own score. That means you cannot increase your own score in any ways.

- To take a point from someone you simply use the template I made and subtract a point from someone.
- When someone gets to 0 they are out, but if they want, they can still take points from everyone else.
- Once you have taken a point from someone you have to wait until someone else has posted. That means you can't post two times in a row.
- If there is a tie for the win the person who has posted the most times in here of the two, will win immunity.
- The challenge will last for 24 hours, unless of course someone is the only person left with points.

Okay, here comes the twist:

TWO people are getting voted out tonight! And it's not going to be two at the same Tribal Council. There's going to be two Tribal Councils, with half of you going to one Tribal Council and the other half going to the other Tribal Council.

The people who comes in 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th place will go to Tribal Council together, while the people who comes in 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th place will go to Tribal Council together.

In the unlikely event that someone has the same amount of points when the game ends and has also posted the same amount of times (let's say they are fighting for 3rd/4th place) the person who lost a point first will come in 4th place, while the person who lost a point last will come in 3rd place.

Keep in mind, the people who goes to Tribal Council with the person who wins immunity will have a 1:3 chance of going home.

As I said, this is going to be tough.

Please ask if you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Okay, let the challenge begin!

Good luck everyone.
4299 days 23 hours ago
lonelypuppie
unit
4299 days 19 hours ago
lonelypuppie
unit
4299 days 17 hours ago
LusciousLips5
unit
4299 days 17 hours ago
Jonny_Algeo
LeQuisha
4299 days 17 hours ago
rasmusjt48
LeQuisha
4299 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
Joshua: 3
LeQuisha: 1
Rowena: 3
Unit: 1

Since you have to wait one turn before you can vote again, Unit is down to one and not 0. LeQuisha is also down to 1. Everyone else still at 3.
4299 days 12 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Joshua
4299 days 12 hours ago
Jonny_Algeo
Rowena
4299 days 11 hours ago
rasmusjt48
LeQuisha
4299 days 11 hours ago
Jonny_Algeo
Rowena
4299 days 11 hours ago
rasmusjt48
Unit
4299 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
Joshua: 2
Rowena: 1

----------
Out:
LeQuisha
Unit
4299 days 9 hours ago
Jonny_Algeo
Rowena
4299 days ago
bingo21
Jonny
4298 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
Important message: Since there's still 3 people at 3 points, I can't name the winner, which means I'll let the game continue for another 12 hours. Bingo, Colleen, Jake, Jonny and Joshua, all five of you still have a chance to win Immunity. LeQuisha, Unit and Rowena, remember the three of you are still allowed to take points from the other contestants, if you want.

Jonny: 2
Joshua: 2

----------
Out:
LeQuisha
Unit
Rowena

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!