This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

12th Immunity Challenge: Plus or Minus

Topic » 12th Immunity Challenge: Plus..

3750 days 19 hours ago
Leli14
Come on in guys.

Mearl, I'll take back the necklace.

Okay, let’s get to today’s challenge!

Today you must go to this blog:
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Leli14/5112887/who-should-win-immunity-and-who-shouldnt

You have been given 10 points and your job is to get as close to 20 points as possible WITHOUT GOING OVER! The person closest to 20 points WITHOUT GOING OVER after 24 hours will win Immunity and will be immune at the next Tribal Council.

The way you get points or subtract points is by spamming someone who has NOT BEEN PART OF THIS CAST and ask if they will post your name and then put a +1 or -1 next to it… Like this: @Leli14 +1 (as an example – and as long as I understand what the person meant, it will count… so posting @Leli1444, @Lei14 etc. +1 would count too)

You are of course allowed to spam people to plus or minus the others if you feel like that will help your chances of winning. A person is only allowed to post once. You cannot post yourselves!

In the event of a tie the person who has gotten the most plusses from TV star levels will win Immunity. If you have the same amount of TV stars, then it will be blood levels and so on.

As I said, get closest to 20 without going over, the challenge lasts for 23 hours. Please ask if you have any questions at all.

Last but not least, I would like to thank Mearl for the idea. I of course did not ask him if I was allowed to use his challenge, because that would have been kind of unfair to everyone else, but I assume it’s OK as I have used it before and asked Bingo permission to use it (since he asked Mearl permission to use it). Just to clear that whole mess up! :)

Good luck!
3750 days 18 hours ago
nbkiller
nty at spamming
3750 days 18 hours ago
manalord
nbkiller
nty at spamming x 1,000
3749 days 20 hours ago
porschefan101
omg omg omg
3749 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Well it was a fight to the finish, but with 17 points total...

Congratulations Porsche on winning Immunity and a spot in the top five!

Nick B., Nick M., Mearl, Hannah and Alex... One of you going home in less than 24 hours!
3749 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Congrats Mike :D *hugs*
3749 days 20 hours ago
porschefan101
3749 days 19 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
Michael cackling < 3
3749 days 19 hours ago
porschefan101
xoxo
3749 days 19 hours ago
jflora18
YES PORSCHE!

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!