This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live reading of the votes + Reunion

Topic » Live reading of the votes +..

3157 days 15 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
56 min agoOhNatalie
VL sucked cus Rob was playing and not in the VL </3

#Robwasrobbed

55 min agoLeli14
OhNatalie
VL sucked cus Rob was playing and not in the VL </3
--
Ik. I'm never having him back again so I can have him in the VL.

<--You guys <3

I'm happier being a viewer with my half a page long analysis on the game rather than actually playing it <3
3157 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
OMG IM HERE :3
CONGRATS RHYS, well deserve tbh :)
3157 days 13 hours ago
ajx2x
Such an anti climatic finale..
I called this on day 1.
Congrats nonetheless.
3157 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben, you were two votes away from winning the game. What do you think you could have done in the game to win more people over at Final Tribal Council?

Honestly, I really gave it my all in that Final Tribal and I left everything out there that night as I performed the best to my ability with the questions given to me.  I am shocked however, of the people who did vote me to win and the people who didn't.  Like I felt I had a shot of Adrianna's vote but, other than that I thought the other two were voting Rhys to win.

I am a bit surprised Ryan did not vote me to win as I did think I had his vote after Rhys was very shady to him most of the game and I was pretty up front with him despite the one flop with my idol. Maybe Rhys sent actual nudes but, nah I respect Ryan's judgement regardless he's a friend.  I felt Stephen and Sydney were the votes I was getting and not Leanna and Paul and I was a bit blindsided by that but, I know they had a tough choice in front of them and I'm pretty sure they were back and forth on it looking back at Final Tribal and ultimately not getting their votes was the nail in my coffin for second place.  But, the fact of the matter was I did swing votes I didn't think I was getting which was impressive to me although ultimately I did want to win. 

I also want to say congrats to Rhys once again on yet another win well deserved although I am not a fan of Rhys the game player and more so like him as a friend. I respected a well fought out Final Tribal Council.  My only regret is I should of made the move with Paul at the Final 7 which shot myself in the foot but, I really shouldn't be living in regret rather move on.  I am taking a break from playing games though as I feel I am a bit burnt out.

Overall, it was fun and I enjoyed every moment at the end of the day.  Good luck to future seasons.
3157 days 10 hours ago
jungleman111
Aww man! I wanted to make it back in time for the reunion but I couldn't. Congrats Rhys on taking home another win! Peace!
3157 days 5 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Survivorgame1
Honestly when Nikki left i was SO blindsided. And for the longest time I thought Adrianna was behind it all... but im glad I got my revenge on Stephen before I left :)

Well, it wasn't a revenge as I didn't vote you out, I voted out Nikki and she is the only one who can say that she can get her revenge on me.

In fact, I'd say I could have gotten my revenge on you for voting me out in Ben's.
2938 days 10 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I'm gonna leave the group to focus on my group.  Give me a heads up if you start up again Leli.
2937 days 21 hours ago
Lifer107
Booo
2933 days 6 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
sht up cory!
2933 days 5 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Can we let this game die yet
2879 days 14 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
No we can not.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!