This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live reading of the votes + Reunion

Topic » Live reading of the votes +..

3168 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
i get rhys made that up but he was in minority and was thirsty to save himself like lol
3168 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
I didnt trust Adrianna for the longest time until I relized it was just basically us 2 on the outs then she kept winning immunity and we bonded.
Nikki and I really pushed for Ryan's name and I think I really pushed for Stephen to go so that was good !
3168 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Also shout out to saftron who really surprised me this season in a good way really got me on your side and made me think "woah they might be able to do this"
3168 days 21 hours ago
MariahAnn
Did we ever find out what our season was ranked?
3168 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
ty lol, i was rlly shocked when i got the opportunity to return bc i didnt leave off a good impression or anything in Ardennes
3168 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Deffo turned that around completely :)
3168 days 21 hours ago
Leli14
MariahAnn
Did we ever find out what our season was ranked?
--
I will think about it for a day or two, and then post it in the ask.fm :-)
3168 days 21 hours ago
Emotion
Adrianna you represented Ardennes beautifully, im proud :)
3168 days 21 hours ago
oh ok. I see how it is Leli.
3168 days 21 hours ago
MariahAnn
Last post:

Can't wait for more ;)
3168 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
hi
3168 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
rhys join the winners club even though u suck
3168 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
^
3168 days 21 hours ago
LOO
3168 days 21 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob, any regrets about giving up your game for the other three players? Do you think you could have won had you made Final Tribal Council?

No regrets at all Leli. I'm happy within myself at the decision I made. The reasoning was deeply personal and honestly had entirely to do with the time of month meaning I had not the emotional energy or mental energy to dedicate to a FTC, and for someone who puts all of themselves into the game, it meant that I just could not do that. Honestly, the timing was a big factor. Any other day of the month I probably could have been fine, it's just that day was an incredibly difficult time for me in my real life. And at the end of the day, Rhys knows that, and that's why he agreed to do what he did. In any other situation, he calls me a twat and forces rocks.

I think I had a shot, I'm pretty good in front of a jury, so I might have picked up a few votes, who knows.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!