This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1 Campfire Deliberation

Topic » Week 1 Campfire Deliberation

3572 days 13 hours ago
Wiseman
Hello everyone! Welcome to our very first campfire deliberation.

Congratulations to The Blue Team for winning yesterdays challenge, i am awaiting  the blue teams decision.

Every campfire deliberation, we will find out who will be sent up to the temple of fate, and i will ask each team questions

QUESTIONS :

BLUE : Congratulations on your win! Being the first team to win, you are forced to make the first tough decision of the season. What is your decision based off of tonight?

RED : One might say that you are a strong team based off of your number of posts in the "Right to Stay Challenge" Does this concern you moving forward?

GRAY : I might as well just talk to Jacob, since rapunxxel has been active this entire game, so jacob. (i have been looking for a replacement partner for you) Until then however, how will you play this game alone?

YELLOW : Your partnership was chosen at random. Has that effected the way you two work together?

ORANGE : You two came in second in todays challenge. Do you think this make you a strong team?

PURPLE : Where do you think you stand in the group?

GREEN : Are their any clear targets moving forward into the game?

BROWN : If their was an opportunity for a partner switch, do you think any of the teams here would take it?

BOTH MEMBERS OF THE TEAM NEED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. I WILL NOTIFY YOU AND SEND OUT ANOTHER MAIL WHEN THE BLUE TEAM HAS MADE THEIR DECISION
3572 days 13 hours ago
shawndorman12
I'll be replacement
3572 days 13 hours ago
BigBrother_78
I have no idea
3572 days 13 hours ago
Jared242
YELLOW : Your partnership was chosen at random. Has that effected the way you two work together?

I don't really know. Me and my partner havent talked at all so I guess that is saying something lol
3572 days 13 hours ago
shawndorman12
For grey
3572 days 13 hours ago
shawndorman12
Plz!
3572 days 13 hours ago
priscillasos
Yellow:

Well, I've attempted to add my partner as a friend so that we could talk, but, he hasn't added me. So, I guess it's sort of affected how we work together. I mean, it would be nice to talk to him.
3572 days 13 hours ago
awwsum11
To answer the orange team's question, I don't think it does, because today's challenge was luck-based. I think everyone just kind of guessed randomly, so no.
3572 days 13 hours ago
gw22
ORANGE : You two came in second in todays challenge. Do you think this make you a strong team?

Yes, I think we do.
3572 days 13 hours ago
Wiseman
ANNOUNCEMENT

SHAWN HAS REPLACED RAPUNXXEL FROM THE GRAY TEAM
3572 days 13 hours ago
shawndorman12
Yaya hey guys glad to be here!
3572 days 13 hours ago
stuartlittle16
BLUE : Congratulations on your win! Being the first team to win, you are forced to make the first tough decision of the season. What is your decision based off of tonight?

Thanks. Our Decision based off tonight is that we are sending the Yellow and Orange Team to the Temple of Fate. Sorry Teams and Good Luck.
3572 days 13 hours ago
Wiseman
Blue team has made their decision

It will be orange and yellow going up to the temple of fate.
3572 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I don't think teams would
3572 days 11 hours ago
titanium162
RED : One might say that you are a strong team based off of your number of posts in the "Right to Stay Challenge" Does this concern you moving forward?

Yes and no. Being considered a strong team might make us a target but it also might make teams think twice about sending us to the temple. To be honest since there's only been two challenges we don't even know who the strong teams are yet.
3572 days 10 hours ago
Elias5891
PURPLE : Where do you think you stand in the group?

Ahead of the poor orange team, who were eliminated first (and they had the perseverance piece, too...).  Honestly, jokes aside, I don't know.  It's a new crowd of faces for me, Between the two challenges my partner and I have scored in the lower part of the top half...but one was luck, and the other was spam.  I think as far as strength goes, we're roughly in the middle.  As far as a social connection...*blows raspberry while thumbing himself down*

open group

Wise's Endurance 2 (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!