This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strictly Factor Show 6

Topic » Strictly Factor Show 6

1215 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
It is all squared now at 1-1 for each couple.

MOTSI who are you going to Eliminate?
1215 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Motsi: You know I hate making this decision and I believe both of you shouldn't go home because you both got so much potential but I got to decide and it is based on who improved the most on their footwork and can really bring it.

I Vote to Eliminate
Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec
1215 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
It is now 2-1 to Eliminate Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec.

If Simon chooses to eliminate Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec then they will be out.

But if Simon chooses to eliminate Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova then it will go to Deadlock with the lowest combined score being eliminated.

SIMON who are you going to Eliminate?
1215 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh rip sam
1215 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Simon: I want to say that you both are better singers than dancers but my decision has to come based on this dance alone and what I saw is that one contestant can give so much more by concentrating on their other parts while the other contestant just doesn't have that fighting energy.

I Vote to Eliminate
1215 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec
1215 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
This means congrats Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova you are through to the Next Show!
https://i.imgur.com/4vZKEjR.gif
1215 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
But unfortunately this means Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec you have been Eliminated finishing 10th.
https://i.imgur.com/mSHqsdf.gif
1215 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
And that concludes Show 6!

We will be back with Show 7 on Wednesday 9pm GMT/4pm EST as our Contestants will be singing and tomorrow the Songs and Updated Odds will be revealed!

Also you can start Advance Voting as you got 3 VOTES TO USE and it can be on 1 person or on different people and I will send a mailer for this tomorrow.
1215 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
The Wiki has been Updated!

open group

Strictly Factor Show 12: FINAL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!