This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strictly Factor Show 10: QUARTER-FINAL

Topic » Strictly Factor Show 10:..

1194 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 10 of Strictly Factor will take place Tuesday at 9pm GMT/4pm EST with this being the Quarter-Final and in this show the contestants will be singing and dancing with one more shall be leaving the competition.

Strictly Factor Show 10 Songs:

Dalton Harris – “Feeling Good” (Muse)
Fleur East – “Bang Bang” (Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj)
Leona Lewis – “Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word” (Elton John)
Louisa Johnson – “Jealous” (Labrinth)
Olly Murs – “Don’t Stop Me Now” (Queen)
Shayne Ward – “Cry Me a River” (Justin Timberlake)

Strictly Factor Show 10 Dances:

Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden: Couple’s Choice (American Smooth) to Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin
Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima: Samba to Let’s Get Loud by Jennifer Lopez
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe: Waltz to So Close by Jon McLaughlin
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice: Paso Doble to Fighter by Christina Aguilera
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer: Foxtrot to Sometimes When We Touch by Dan Hill
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse: Quickstep to Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
1194 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Strictly Factor Odds Show 10 (Decimal Odds)

6/4 (2.5) Dalton Harris
5/1 (6.0) Shayne Ward
8/1 (9.0) Fleur East
10/1 (11.0) Louisa Johnson
12/1 (13.0) Leona Lewis
16/1 (17.0) Olly Murs
1194 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Advance Voting is OPEN as you got 3 VOTES TO USE and it can be on 1 person or on different people and remember to MAIL ME YOUR VOTES! The voting will close 10 mins after everyone has performed Tuesday at 9pm GMT/4pm EST.
1193 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Show 10 and last show we sadly said goodbye to Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova. Tonight, it is the Quarter-Final and we have 6 Contestants remaining as they will be both singing and dancing!
1193 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Please welcome our Judges: Craig Revel Horwood, Nicole Scherzinger, Motsi Mabuse and Simon Cowell!
https://i.imgur.com/DoX30lF.gif
1193 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Please welcome the Strictly Factor Contestants and their Partners from left to right:

Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden
Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse

https://i.imgur.com/Teqkwwm.gif
1193 days 1 hour ago
Trackerfan1
ryan5676
It looks like you are finally going to give LaCroixs DWTS series a shot in Season 10
1193 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Our Contestants will be singing first and then later on they will be performing their dances.
1193 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Trackerfan1
ryan5676
It looks like you are finally going to give LaCroixs DWTS series a shot in Season 10

I will compete just to see what it's like.
1193 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Let’s start the show and first up singing Cry Me a River is SHAYNE WARD!
https://i.imgur.com/xtrIhpq.gif

Here are the Judge’s Comments:

Craig: I would like to see you provide a bit more range with your voice but other than that this was a captivating performance that got me hooked watching.

Nicole: Oh, I’m getting chills just hearing your voice and you certainly helped to drive this song forward into something that is definitely breath-taking.

Motsi: I love how you control your vocals to get the best out of them and you certainly controlled this performance being very tense to listen and so much confidence is there for me to see.

Simon: Look I find this to be very good but I felt like this isn’t one of your strongest as your vocals didn’t power through and I want to hear those high notes with the range you got.
1193 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Here are the Judge’s Scores:

Craig – 9

Nicole – 9

Motsi – 9

Simon – 8

Total: 35
1193 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Next up singing Feeling Good is DALTON HARRIS!
https://i.imgur.com/AKU1gCm.gif

Craig: Your vocals were sometimes drowned by the music and that last note was a bit pitchy but I’m nit picking because you got a fire in your belly with the way you produce those ranges.

Nicole: Yes, that is how you serve a song and elevating it into a brand-new anthem and you killed it out there with your vocals being amazing and I adore that last note which got me tingling.

Motsi: How do you keep on producing these high-level performances because here I felt the tension as you sung with so much passion and power and that ending was just perfect.

Simon: Once again you wowed us with another great performance and you’re clearly sailing in this competition and just try and not get carried away a bit.
1193 days 1 hour ago
Trackerfan1
ryan5676
Who is the celebrity you are trying to audition for DWTS famous for
1193 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Here are the Judge’s Scores:

Craig – 9

Nicole – 10

Motsi – 10

Simon – 9

Total: 38
1193 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Trackerfan1
ryan5676
Who is the celebrity you are trying to audition for DWTS famous for

She is a Radio 1 Presenter in the UK!
1193 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Next up singing Bang Bang is FLEUR EAST!
https://i.imgur.com/wAex2WL.gif

Craig: Your vocals were weak here as it must have been hard to sing this song and I didn’t see that much power which you need in this song but I do like this revamped version.

Nicole: You did not have to serve this hard but you did and I was shook to see you put on a show that is worthy to see in a Theatre and when you rap I was in heaven.

Motsi: This is your time to shine baby as you know to give the audience what they want and I had chills watching this with how you did so much and that is what you call entertainment.

Simon: Well at least you showed us what you can do in as little time as possible which is impressive but at the same time there was too much going on and your vocals weren’t holding their ground.

open group

Strictly Factor Show 12: FINAL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!