This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strictly Factor Show 11: SEMI-FINAL

Topic » Strictly Factor Show 11:..

1192 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 11 of Strictly Factor will take place Thursday at 9pm GMT/4pm EST with this being the Semi-Final and in this show the contestants will be singing and dancing and by the end of the show we will have our 4 Finalists!

Strictly Factor Show 11 Songs:

Dalton Harris – “SOS” (ABBA)
Leona Lewis – “Bridge over Troubled Water” (Simon & Garfunkel)
Louisa Johnson – “The Power of Love” (Frankie Goes to Hollywood)
Olly Murs – “Fastlove” (George Michael)
Shayne Ward – “A Million Love Songs” (Take That)

Strictly Factor Show 11 Dances:

Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden: Tango to Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by Tanghetto
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe: Samba to Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice: Quickstep to Do Your Thing by Basement Jaxx
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer: Jive to Shake A Tail Feather by The Blues Brothers & Ray Charles
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse: Paso Doble to In the Hall of the Mountain King by Greig
1192 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Strictly Factor Odds Show 11 (Decimal Odds)

5/2 (3.5) Dalton Harris
5/1 (6.0) Louisa Johnson
6/1 (7.0) Shayne Ward
8/1 (9.0) Leona Lewis
18/1 (19.0) Olly Murs
1192 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Advance Voting is OPEN as you got 3 VOTES TO USE and it can be on 1 person or on different people and remember to MAIL ME YOUR VOTES! The voting will close 10 mins after everyone has performed Thursday at 9pm GMT/4pm EST.
1192 days 8 hours ago
Trackerfan1
ryan5676
How do you feel about being paired with Alan on DWTS Season 10
1192 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Trackerfan1
ryan5676
How do you feel about being paired with Alan on DWTS Season 10

To be fair I haven't heard of him.
1191 days 18 hours ago
Trackerfan1
ryan5676
It looks like you are going to need all the help you can get to survive Week 1 of DWTS 10
The fun part about this version of DWTS is that you get to choose which Disney song you want to see Fee Mak and Alan to dance to on Disney Night
1191 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
That's a cool fact but I'm expected to be out first.
1191 days 1 hour ago
Trackerfan1
ryan5676
Don't give up hope yet
I saw some people voted for you in the poll chat
1191 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Show 11 and last show we sadly said goodbye to Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima. Tonight, it is the Semi-Final and we have 5 Contestants remaining as they will be both singing and dancing and by the end of the show, we will find out who our 4 Finalists will be!
1191 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Please welcome our Judges: Craig Revel Horwood, Nicole Scherzinger, Motsi Mabuse and Simon Cowell!
https://i.imgur.com/DoX30lF.gif
1191 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Please welcome the Strictly Factor Contestants and their Partners from left to right:

Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse

https://i.imgur.com/S0qxowy.gif
1191 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Our Contestants will be singing first and then later on they will be performing their dances.
1191 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Let’s start the show and first up singing Bridge over Troubled Water is LEONA LEWIS!
https://i.imgur.com/T7po6hc.gif

Here are the Judge’s Comments:

Craig: That was exceptional with how you gave so much power in that one performance and this is how you start of the Semis with a very special showing that got me on my feet.

Nicole: I just am so proud to see you belt it and you did this song so much justice with your fantastic voice that just oozes with strength in your vocals and with this you will soar through.

Motsi: That is what you call a star performance and you certainly picked the right song to go with your voice because this was perfect all the way as I felt chills watching you.

Simon: You pulled this out of the bag Leona and you’re not slowing down with the way you can sing these notes with so much ease but your lower notes could be improved a tad.
1191 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Here are the Judge’s Scores:

Craig – 10

Nicole – 10

Motsi – 10

Simon – 9

Total: 39
1191 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Next up singing The Power of Love is LOUISA JOHNSON!
https://i.imgur.com/dLo25vj.gif

Here are the Judge’s Comments:

Craig: Your climatic note didn’t have enough power to give me that wow factor but you still shined tonight with how your voice is so powerful when you brought it home.

Nicole: I can’t believe I’m in your presence as I would buy a ticket to go to your concert belting that voice out like as this was breath-taking and I just adore this performance very much.

Motsi: You’re so good at making these performances stand out with an artist like yourself taking control and raising your vocals up and creating a masterpiece before my very eyes.

Simon: This is yet another performance I liked from you and I was definitely hooked as you know how to grab the audience like that and just don’t be afraid to go all in as you got the power.
1191 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Here are the Judge’s Scores:

Craig – 9

Nicole – 10

Motsi – 10

Simon – 9

Total: 38

open group

Strictly Factor Show 12: FINAL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!