This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room (S1)

Topic » Diary Room (S1)

3899 days 20 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
Welcome to the Diary Room.  This is where you can post your thoughts and feelings throughot the day, or just have a private conversation with Big Brother.  (Just message me saying that you are in the diary room.)  If Big Brother calls you to the diary please go there immediately.
3898 days 21 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
- LETS AVA INTO THE DIARY ROOM -
3898 days 21 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
- HELLO AVA -
3898 days 21 hours ago
ava_adore84
hello big brother
3898 days 21 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
- HOW ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT? -
3898 days 21 hours ago
ava_adore84
im doing great thanks :)
3898 days 21 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
- ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR SECRET MISSION? -
(remember others can see this so answer me without giving any info away about what it is specifically)
3898 days 21 hours ago
ava_adore84
yes i am pleased with it i think it can be done :)
3898 days 21 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
- THAT'S GOOD TO HEAR -
3898 days 21 hours ago
ava_adore84
your welcome
3898 days 21 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
- WHAT WERE YOUR FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF THE OTHER HOUSEMATES? -
3898 days 21 hours ago
ava_adore84
they seem great  to me so far michael seems to be the comedian of the bunch and dan seems to be a little more to himself but its only the first night and i havent really chatted with aj yet but  theres time for that later
3898 days 21 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
- WHAT TYPE OF PERSONALITIES DO YOU WANT TO SEE ENTER THE HOUSE TOMORROW AND WHAT TYPE DO YOU NOT WANT TO SEE ENTER? -
3898 days 21 hours ago
ava_adore84
well i definately dont want someone whos going to be snobby and doesnt want to get to know anyone or someone whos gonna come in gung ho and targeted on certain people just because they know them and dont like them....i do want to see someone whos going to be super smart and talented with the game and  i would love for them to be all about the game and not just petty drama
3898 days 21 hours ago
ava_adore84
i basically just want them all to  get to know everyone before  they make up theri minds
3898 days 21 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
- LAST QUESTION, WHO DO YOU SEE YOURSELF BECOMING CLOSE FRIENDS WITH IN THE HOUSE? -

open group

DS4's Survivor: Tuvalu (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!