This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Area (S1)

Topic » Living Area (S1)

3860 days 13 hours ago
Malphas
Heey Mike :)
3860 days 13 hours ago
rahrah
Hye Mike how are you how was it
3860 days 13 hours ago
Kaitx
im going to quit.
3860 days 13 hours ago
Malphas
Why??
3860 days 13 hours ago
Kaitx
i dont like inactives
3860 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
LOOOOOOOOOL AVA IS OUT!!!!
3860 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
The awkward moment when inactive George gets more votes then 2 active people
3860 days 9 hours ago
Kaitx
Good luck the rest of the way guys. I didn't play really hard but I at least did play. I can't stand how inactives get higher placings over actives and also hurt the prize at the end, so I'm done playing. Not playing hard allowed me to not make any enemies, I think you're all great, so good luck!
3859 days 22 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
(Kait, I really think that you're making up excuses cause quitting because of one "inactive" even though he really isn't is fucking bullshit.  Jtlyk people that walk won't ever be invited back to play on any of my games.  I worked way to hard on this for anyone to do that.  I'm sorry but I believe this is the truth.  Bye.)
3859 days 22 hours ago
Kaitx
Has Ireks even posted once in this game? What am I making excuses for? You know nothing about my game, so not sure how you as a host can be posting that. I'm fine not playing anymore of your games, I'm leaving tengaged shortly. You did work very hard on this game and I think you're a good host, but seriously, I am only leaving because of inactives. Why play at all when people who never participate get higher placings than people who do play and they hurt the prize budget too? Just doesn't make sense to me, so I'm removing myself from the game.
3859 days 22 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
(You don't think it's frustrating and a downer to me when three people quit on my first fucking series when I put so much effort into it?  It's really discouraging so of course I'm going to feel this way!)
3859 days 22 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
- WILL KAIT GO TO THE DIARY ROOM IMMEDIATELY -
3859 days 22 hours ago
Kaitx
I understand you feel that way, and I understand it's frustrating, but you don't think it's frustrating and a downer to me when I see good players eliminated when someone who hasn't even posted once in this game is still here and hurting the prize budget? I understand there are other opportunities to raise the prize budget, but it still was lowered. Then a secret task I had was to get everyone to post in the living area. Do you really think someone who had never posted on here before was just going to be like "oh yeah ok I'll play" no. They hurt the game but you keep them in.
3859 days 22 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
<DAY 32>
3859 days 22 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
(But everyone else deals with it b/c they are part of the game and so are you.  They still nominate so they have a great effect on who stays and who goes.  I can't just remove them or it will alter the course of the game in a way that it wasn't going to be before.)

open group

DS4's Survivor: Tuvalu (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!