This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Yard (S1)

Topic » Yard (S1)

3864 days 21 hours ago
Kaitx
I agree jflora, and cmack. I've been considering quitting too. Inactives actually have power in some of the things here and it's annoying that they bring us down sometimes. Pointless to try until they're gone and they're not going anywhere.
3864 days 21 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
(There is only 1 real inactive left c'mon guys.)
3864 days 21 hours ago
Kaitx
Yeah... inactives get higher placements over people who actually play this game, people who deserve higher placements. An inactive was saved again this week even before jflora quit because they're not going anywhere.

Then on top of us getting worse placements than inactives, they also hurt our overall reward for who wins this thing. I needed to do a task that got everyone to post here. I knew inactives wouldn't post here so I hardly tried. Just mailed them each once. Then another task our prize budget got lowered because of them.

Seriously pointless to play at this point. I was trying hard in the beginning but obviously the thing to do in this game is not play. I know a deserving player will win in the end, but it's dumb that we are being hurt by people who clearly don't care about this game, and yet they still place better than us, who try.

I had to vote Dino out. I had to choose between two active players who were put in a horrible situation BECAUSE THEY SHOWED UP. Inactive players just went right on through that elimination and Dino was unfairly eliminated. Dumbbbbbbbb.
3864 days 20 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
(Hopefully your mind will be changed tomorrow night)
3863 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
<DAY 28>
3862 days 5 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
<DAY 29>
3861 days 11 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
<DAY 30>
3860 days 11 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
<DAY 31>
3859 days 6 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
<DAY 32>

open group

DS4's Survivor: Tuvalu (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!