This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FUCK YOU DINO

Topic » FUCK YOU DINO

3921 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
Please everyone, let's get rid of this sick fuck this week. I suggest we ALL nominate him. If anything, put me up with him so I can get the satisfaction of flushing the toilet on his game
3921 days 4 hours ago
dinosaurdan
LMFAO. You look like Such an idiot! I'm sorry I'm not sitting here refreshing the page waiting for a response like you are for 3 minutes straight.
3921 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
You're really boring me now. Come up with some smart things to say, because you are the one who looks like an idiot right now.
3921 days 4 hours ago
dinosaurdan
Okay well since you wanna talk here instead of mail like you said earlier.

I'll have to decline your offer to a final 2 deal because you were rude to me for no reason.
3921 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
Why would I offer you a F2 deal? I would never want to sit next to a pile of shit like you in the end, plus....now you're making me a target by saying that. Don't drag me down with you
3921 days 4 hours ago
dinosaurdan
...you just did.
but honestly, yes. you've accomplished your secret mission and made an enemy so you won't get self evicted.

but you made the wrong enemy and you'll be evicted first anyway, good luck.

i don't appreciate being called disgusting for doing something that everyone does. i literally wrote *poop* and you made a forum called "FUCK YOU DINO" so yeah..
3921 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
Enjoy last place, you're going home!
3921 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
'Takes a shit on dino's game'
3921 days 4 hours ago
dinosaurdan
*in awe* that is absolutely disgusting of you!!!! how could you do something so disgusting :'(
3921 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
You are a sick fuck
3921 days 4 hours ago
dinosaurdan
and how is that?
3920 days 7 hours ago
Malphas
Loool wtf is this is all about!?
3920 days 7 hours ago
Cmack311
No idea, but at least you're nice
3920 days 6 hours ago
Malphas
why do you find the word 'poop' so offensive? :S
3920 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
It isn't the word poop, it is how he said it. He did it in a disgusting way. At least we're not like that

open group

DS4's Survivor: Tuvalu (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!