This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge # 2

Topic » Immunity Challenge # 2

2937 days 5 hours ago
Mattarous
I didn't know each PERSON could grab 3 flags and thats what i was trying to figure out
2937 days 5 hours ago
Coyle14
he did, check page 2
2937 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Is anyone else from tolo online other than me and Jonas? If not, Jonas you can go next
2937 days 5 hours ago
Mattarous
you made it sound like each tribe could grab 3 flags once
2937 days 5 hours ago
Mattarous
I'm not even trying to complain, but the vagueness is affecting the entire challenge
2937 days 5 hours ago
Ninja41
I said the first time YOU grab flags, not YOUR TRIBE
2937 days 5 hours ago
mistiksaint
He answered your question though Matt

35 min agoNinja41
You can grab flags once every 15 min. The first time you grab, you can grab 3. every other time is only 1
2937 days 5 hours ago
Mattarous
yes but I understood that when you said "you", you were talking to ALL of us at the same time, therefore talking to the whole tribe. I'm not saying you explained wrong, I'm saying that it was really misleading and we shouldn't be punished for that
2937 days 5 hours ago
Ninja41
I apologize for the vagueness of the rules. Since the rules were not clearly understood, I'll allow Matt's delete and repost. Any deletes, or reposts from now on will not be allowed
2937 days 5 hours ago
Mattarous
thank you, thats all i wanted. ur a beaut ninja
2937 days 5 hours ago
Mattarous
Matt grabs flags 4, 5, 6 for Tapuz
2937 days 5 hours ago
Coyle14
okay post matt
2937 days 5 hours ago
Ninja41
Sorry for confusion. I'll make sure next immunity challenge is perfectly clear haha
2937 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
this is really confusing lol
2937 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ok tribe i dont understand this so wont be much help. if you know what to do, mail me and tell me LOL

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!