This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge # 7

Topic » Immunity Challenge # 7

2932 days 5 hours ago
Coyle14
I have 4 more to find... :/
2931 days 21 hours ago
Ninja41
Gonna be at the graduation ceremonies a little longer than expected, so I'll get to the results when I'm back. You have an extension, but I'm only accepting ones sent before I get back
2931 days 14 hours ago
Ninja41
Okay guys, I'm finally able to go over the results, so I'll tally everything p and post the results! Thanks so much for your patience!
2931 days 13 hours ago
Ninja41
Finally have the results, and it was a landslide!
2931 days 13 hours ago
Ninja41
Jonas was the first person to send in, so any ties will automatically go to him. Jonas ended up winning question #'s 1-9, 11, 13-14, 16-20 for a total of 17 points out of 20 guaranteeing immunity for Tribe B! All the other points went to Tribe B as 10 and 15 went to Cedric while 12 went to Cole.

TTTREXA will have another date with me
2931 days 13 hours ago
Ninja41
Mud dominated the TTTREXA side of things, as Clark ended up winning question number 12, but Mud won the rest. Mud wins individual immunity and is safe from the vote tonight!
2931 days 13 hours ago
Ninja41
I will post tribal tomorrow afternoon as I simply am not able to right now
2931 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Aw... Good job B!
2931 days 9 hours ago
islandsurvivor
HELL YEAH TEAM B
2931 days 7 hours ago
Freakazoid
Jonas Slayed!
2931 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
When will the tribal council be posted?

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!