This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

2877 days 11 hours ago
Ninja41
2.        Each member of the final was on a tribe together (doesn’t include Zancudo)

Jonas and Mud score!
Mud and Michael were on a tribe together when Zancudo split into mini tribes
2877 days 11 hours ago
Ninja41
3.        1 person in this game has not received any votes against them

The answer is false! Disney quit before he could receive any votes! Mud scores!
2877 days 11 hours ago
Ninja41
As for the unscrambling.... everyone got all 5 correct..... which means......

Congratulations Mud! You have won immunity and secured yourself a spot in the final 3!
2877 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
OMG I'm so excited :)))
2877 days 11 hours ago
mistiksaint
Wow damn I thought you meant 1 person still in the game, being mud
2877 days 11 hours ago
mistiksaint
1 person in this game has not received any votes against them- someone still in the game

1 person in this game had not received any votes against them- someone out of the game.

Grammar kills.
2877 days 8 hours ago
Ninja41
Well technically Disney still hasn't received a vote, so my grammar would still be correct
2877 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
LOL Jonas I thought the exact same thing at first, but then I caught myself last second
2877 days 1 hour ago
mistiksaint
Lol when you have to justify your poorly worded question with a technicality and even the one out of 3 people who was able to correctly decipher what should have been a simple true/false question said initially he thought that you meant ppl in the game.

Oh this is such a bad way to end my group game experience on TG smh I'm going into retirement and I'd much rather have Julians be my last game smh
2877 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
Well... Ninja did allow your other answer that tbh I wouldn't have allowed, so I think we're even.
2877 days 1 hour ago
mistiksaint
Well good thing I guess it isn't fucking up to someone who is playing the game then right?  Go fuck yourself
2877 days 1 hour ago
Ninja41
Jonas, that's the way true/false questions work. They are supposed to trick you. They're not supposed to be an easy, definite answer
2877 days 1 hour ago
mistiksaint
Ok bud well how about this, I won't quit because I don't fucking trust you not to do something stupid Ninja, because well that pretty much sums up this whole game. I also really don't want to be here so I am going to self vote, Cedric if we are truly friends I want you to voteme out. I want you to win bud and they are going to try and vote you off because no jury likes me and Michael is nothing but a sheep, so vote for me and you will be safe because ties where someone self votes means the person who self voted goes home. IF the rules get changed, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did at this point and it goes to a FMC I will let you win. You got my vote broski.

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!