This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge # 6

Topic » Immunity Challenge # 6

2928 days ago
Ninja41
Will be semi-live and will be posted right after I read the votes tomorrow
2927 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
Today's challenge is called: Tengaged Rainbow

I will post a blog for each tribe. Your goal is to get people to tag themselves in your tribe's blog to create a rainbow in the correct order of the colour levels on tengaged. You'd need a white level first, then yellow, orange.... all the way up to TV star. Once you get a TV star to tag themselves, you can start again at white level. The tribe who has the most complete rainbows by 12am EST tomorrow will win immunity!

If there is a tie for the amount of rainbows, the winning tribe will be the tribe who has made the most progress on the next rainbow. If there is another tie on that, the winners will be the tribe whose blog has the most points.

I will delete any comments that are incorrect and any unnecessary comments to make it easier to keep track of the rainbows. For example, if two brown levels tag themselves consecutively, I will delete one and you can continue from there.

If the person simply writes their name in the comments, it WILL BE DELETED. They have to actually tag themselves using the @symbol

Nobody from the game (not even people who are out) may tag themselves

Any questions?
2926 days 9 hours ago
teamjacz
i'm legit hating this challenge lol
2926 days 4 hours ago
Ninja41
20 minutes left!
2926 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
CHALLENGE IS OVER
2926 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
With 2 complete rainbows, Tribe B wins immunity! TTTREXA fell just short and will have a date with me!
2926 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
Will post tribal right away
2926 days 3 hours ago
mistiksaint
We will not B seeing you at tribal tonight :)
2925 days 18 hours ago
Coyle14
thank goodness
2925 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
OMG stop Jonas lmao

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!