This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I sincerely apologize

Topic » I sincerely apologize

2890 days 17 hours ago
Ninja41
I just found out that my brother has gotten back into drugs and is very depressed/suicidal right now so I am trying to spend as much time with the family as possible, which means less time on here. I haven't been on much today, but just wanted to let you guys know the situation. I will still continue to host the game. The immunity challenge will be non-live and I'll post it tomorrow around 6pm EST. Sorry again for all of this
2890 days 17 hours ago
teamjacz
Family comes first so we will be here and you should go focus on your family, it's not a rush make sure they're alright dude!
2890 days 17 hours ago
Ninja41
He's getting better. He started to get into drugs and that sort of lifestyle about 4 years ago (give or take) but it has gotten worse since my mom passed away less than 3 months ago. There's not much we can do though as we have tried time and time again to get him off and he keeps gong back. We've tried a number of different techniques and none have worked. I think all we can do is maybe get him in some sort of year-long rehab program
2890 days 17 hours ago
Ninja41
Thank you for your support, Cedric
2890 days 13 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I'm very sorry to hear that. Take as much time as you need
2890 days 7 hours ago
mistiksaint
That is much more important than a group game, family comes first there will always be opportunities to host/play games in the future so you gotta take care of brother before you worry about this. We will still be here, take all the time you need.
2890 days 5 hours ago
Ninja41
Since it's a weekend, I'll post a semi-live challenge. Better to get these out of the way when most people have more of their priorities (school, work, etc.) during the week
2890 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Ninja, i hope your brother gets the help he needs and ill being praying for him and your family
2890 days 4 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Its totally fine. Irl stuff comes before this
2890 days ago
Ninja41
For today's challenge, you will be trying to hold onto a pole to create the largest "streak". When I say "GO", you will post *grabs onto pole*. Every 30 minutes you will have to post *holds onto pole* to keep your streak alive. If your post is at 29 minutes, 31 minutes, or anything other than 30, you will fall off your pole and your streak will end. You can, however, start a new streak by posting *grabs onto pole* again and start back from scratch. If your first streak happens to be longer than your other ones, I will only take your BEST one. Whoever has the longest streak will win immunity and an idol clue!

Tiebreaker: The person who finished the winning streak first will win in case of a tie

You have until 8pm EST tomorrow night to get the longest streak. Good luck!

Any questions?
2890 days ago
Ninja41
I will update the front page and members tonight as well
2890 days ago
mudndawilderness
Got it
2890 days ago
Ninja41
I will be checking in from my phone, so I will respond to any questions as soon as I see them. I'll be starting the challenge in about 5 minutes
2890 days ago
Ninja41
To allow people enough time to read the rules
2890 days ago
mistiksaint
Wait so how will you know if its exactly 30 minutes? Cause sometimes its off by like 10 seconds or so and then for the first 10 seconds after the minute changes it will be 31 minutes apart, and that accumulates to a lot of time after a while lol.
2890 days ago
Ninja41
I will keep checking. Obviously, if you are a few seconds after it may appear as 31 minutes but after you refresh it changes to 30. So you basically have 59 seconds to grab on

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!