This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

4226 days 6 hours ago
mattkwon1
Come on in guys!
Chuay Ghan, getting a good look at the new Sook Jai tribe…Bigbrother101 sent to the Temple of Doom at the last Tribal Council.

Now it’s time to find out who will be going against Bigbrother in the Temple of Doom Duel. Cowkal was the previous Necklace of Doom holder. He has passed the Necklace of Doom to…Atributetorue98. Atributetorue98, grab your stuff, head over to the Temple of Doom.

Ready to get to today’s Immunity Challenge?
First off, Chuay Ghan, I will take the idol back again…
Immunity is back up for grabs.

Since we did not get to the challenge last time, this challenge will also be ‘Row, Row, Row the Boat’.

First you will decide which person will take care of which station. There will be 5 stations in total, and each station will be a mini-game. The mini-games that will be featured in this challenge are: Endurance, Maze, Starflakes, Match 3, and GuitarTIW, and they will be randomly assigned into a station.

When I say 'GO!’ the person who is in charge of Station #1 will say 'ROWS' three times. After they have rowed the boat three times, they will start on the mini-challenge that the station was given. I will mail them a score that they must beat in that mini-challenge. They must screenshot their scores, and give the screenshots to me via PM if they beat the score in the Practice Link.

After I have approved their score, that tribe will win a point.

The next round will then start, and the person in charge of Station #2 will row thrice, do the Practice Link challenge and send in the challenge scores to me via PM, and so on with the same thing for Stations #3, 4, and 5.

First tribe to get three points wins Immunity.

EVERYONE that checks in must be in charge of a station. If there are more than 5 people in a tribe that checked in, an extra person will have to sit out.

Atributetorue98 is currently in possession of the Necklace of Doom, and whether or not Atributetorue wins or loses the ToD Duel, she will pass the necklace on to someone in the winning tribe, and they will be sent to the Temple of Doom.

The ToD Duel will take place at 3PM EST in Daylight Saving Time
The Challenge will take place at 4PM EST in Daylight Saving Time.
4226 days 5 hours ago
bwburke94
Um... didn't we turn the clocks back an hour yesterday?
4226 days 5 hours ago
mattkwon1
Exactly, so it will be regular time 4PM EST and 5PM EST, and DST 3PM EST and 4PM EST, cuz it got moved an hour back if I heard the right information.
4226 days 4 hours ago
patriciasigmond
wow, suprised about attribute gl, dan not really.
4226 days 3 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I'll try my best to be there, but I'm not sure I can make it :S
4226 days 3 hours ago
cowkal2
i might not make it, but i will try to
4226 days 2 hours ago
Rumtin
Ugh.  My mom is forcing me to go see a movie UUGH.
4226 days 1 hour ago
bwburke94
No. EDT is 6pm when EST is 5pm.
4225 days 23 hours ago
patriciasigmond
where are thou matt?
4225 days 22 hours ago
mattkwon1
Wait so it's EDT 6PM and EST 5PM?
Ugh why did people tell me it was 4PM -_-
4225 days 22 hours ago
Rumtin
Wait whut?
Time went back here.

Right now it's almost 4 PM EST.
4225 days 22 hours ago
patriciasigmond
yeah it almost 2 here and i am on dst
4225 days 22 hours ago
patriciasigmond
isn't it in 6 minutes
4225 days 22 hours ago
mattkwon1
No. EDT is 6pm when EST is 5pm.
Right now it's almost 4 PM EST.

Why are people telling me different things?
4225 days 22 hours ago
mattkwon1
It's in 3 mins...
And my internet was out and I was scramblin' to get it back 4AM IN THE MORNING. Ugh...
4225 days 22 hours ago
Rumtin
Because those people didn't go through daylight savings

open group

Matt's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!