This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalé + Reunion

Topic » Finalé + Reunion

4156 days 7 hours ago
mattkwon1
13 days ago, 10 Tengagers who have done well but just needed to show more of what they got in their Original Season have been recruited to compete in the 4th Season of Matt’s Survivor Series, Samoa. They also had the job to recruit someone who has never taken part of Matt’s Survivor Series. The Season started with the Returnees placed in one tribe, Galu, and the Recruits in another tribe, Foa Foa. The first Challenge turned out to be for Individual Immunity, with both Tribes going to Tribal to vote someone out. Paintball and Cfff respectively won Immunity in Foa Foa and Galu. GentlemanG quit the Game from Foa Foa’s Tribal, while JakeHou97, who was said to have been complaining about not winning Immunity, was voted off unanimously by a 9-1 vote. At the next Immunity Challenge, Leli14 made a HUGE comeback, and Foa Foa won the first Tribal Immunity, causing Galu to go to Tribal and vote off a HUGE threat, Cfff, with another unanimous 8-1 vote. By then, a Majority Alliance was forming in Galu between CheapCheep, JoshJosh123, SimvivoRWay, Snowgirl57, and SamSam14. Galu won the next Immunity Challenge, sending Foa Foa to a Double Tribal Council, where the two people with the most votes will be voted out. Gabriel24 voluntarily told people to vote him out, while others decided to vote an inactive TheSexiestDude990 out, sending both of them out of this Game with a 3-3-2-1 vote. Foa Foa won the next Immunity Challenge again with the help of Leli14. At Galu’s Tribal Council, they voted off an inactive Levonini with a unanimous 8-0 vote. Galu seemed very united. Then, a Tribe Switch occurred. CheapCheep, Snowgirl57, and Survivorfan1111, was switched to Foa Foa, while Paintball, MonaMania, and LosAngelesGirl switched to Galu. Knowing that the former Galu was in the Minority in the new Foa Foa tribe, JoshJosh123 threw the Challenge, and then the new Galu voted off LosAngelesGirl. By that time, JoshJosh123 was the mastermind and puppetmaster of the Alliances, and was in full control of the Galu Alliance. Simvivor knew that and thought about making a move to go against Josh, but he knew that the timing was not right to get rid of Josh yet. Knowing that he was already going next, Paintball quit the Game next, which brought the players to the Top 12, where the two tribes merged into one, Aiga. A Double Tribal Council was revealed, and Leli won the first Individual Challenge. The original Galu merged with a 7-5 Advanatge, so they split the votes 4-3 among the Fans, again a plan made by Josh, hoping that the votes of the Fans would be scattered, which worked, and XoXU and James became the first Member of the Jury. Drama between Porsche and Josh occurred, despite the fact that Porsche was recruited by Josh. Simvivor knew that he had to do something to go against Josh by then, so he became a double agent and played both sides, the original Galu and Foa Foa. When Josh beat out Leli to win Immunity, it was obvious Leli was going, he was a MASSIVE threat and he was in the Minority without Immunity. However, Simvivor and Leli made a plan that would spread out the votes of the original Galu, so that the three original Foa Foa left could stick together and vote someone among the original Galu out. The votes went crazy, there were 2 votes for Mona after Simvivor convinced Survivorfan to vote for Mona just in case an Idol was played, Leli convinced SamSam to vote for Pratty telling him he was on the Outs, Snowgirl and Pratty received Self Votes. Josh and Cheap ended up the only ones to vote for Leli, which gave a chance for the three original Foa Foa to come together and vote off Survivorfan, even though Leli played a Fake Idol he found pre-merge and was vulnerable for the votes. At the next Odd Tribal Council, Simvivor officially flipped, taking Sam along with him, while Josh became extremely frustrated when Leli wasn’t voted off, and rallied to get Cheap out because of a comment he made last Tribal Council. Cheap was notified of that and targeted Josh fo
4156 days 7 hours ago
mattkwon1
for being a huge threat. Pratty was the next to go after the 3 original Foa Foa + Simvivor and Sam voted for him, while Leli won Immunity, though having no votes cast against him. The original Galu Alliance seemed very doomed. The 3 original Foa Foa’s + Simvivor were solid, with Sam in the middle of the two Alliances, and Josh and Cheap targeting each other with Snowgirl following the control of Josh. After Simvivor won the next Immunity Challenge, the Alliance of the 3 Foa Foa’s and Simvivor used the rivalry between Josh and Cheap to bring in Cheap to vote off a very big threat, Josh, leaving Snowgirl very confused. After the Auction, the 3 Foa Foa+Simvivor then voted off Snowgirl. When Porsche thought that Leli was getting in too much control of the Game and was going to win if he made it past 1 more round, he tried to get people to vote Leli off. The 3 tight Foa Foa’s were finally going against each other. Simvivor knew that he would most definitely win with Leli in the Game, but he knew he had to stay loyal to his Alliance, so he convinced Cheap to vote with him, and since Mona sticked with the Foa Foa’s, Sam was voted off by a 4-1-1 vote, ruining Porsche’s plans to get rid of Leli. Now only 5 remain, SimvivoRWay, SamSam14, MonaMania, Porschefan101, and Leli14.
4156 days 7 hours ago
mattkwon1
---FINAL 5 IMMUNITY CHALLENGE---

Step 1: Getting to the Tower

You must post “Grabs Bag of Rungs” once then post 'Swims' 20 times. That will get you to the beach along with a bag of Rungs, where there is a tall Tower.

Step 2: Getting to the Second Floor of the Tower

There will be a same ladder for everyone that is missing its rungs, which are the rungs that you brought. There are 10 rungs that are missing from the ladder. There are also 10 empty slots on the side of the ladder to insert the rungs. You must attempt to fit the numbered rungs into the numbered empty slots. You will send me a list of numbers 1 to 10 in a random order. If you have entered the rungs into the correct slots, it will remain intact, while if you put a rung into the wrong slot, it will fall out. (The ladder is also a list of random numbers from 1 to 10) I will tell you which rungs are remaining in the ladder, and which rungs fell out when you mail me your list. Once your ladder is complete, you will climb up to the second floor using it.

Step 3: Getting to the Third Floor of the Tower

There will be individual shafts where you have to wait every 1 minute before elevating it little by little. Every 1 minute, you will post ‘Pulls a Lever’. After 5 minutes, your shaft will reach the third floor of the Tower, so you must say that 5 times, every 1 minute.

Step 4: Getting to the Top Floor of the Tower

There will be a locked door to a staircase that leads to the top floor. You will get a word scramble sent to you via mail. There will be three different Tengaged usernames that you have to unscramble. PM me the three people. Once you do that, you will get a Key to open the Door that will lead you into the Staircase. To go up the staircase, you must post ‘Climbs up Stair #1’ ‘Climbs up Stair #2’ etc…Until you reach Stair #10. You will then reach the Top Floor of the Tower.

Step 5: Finding the Flag and Raising it

There will be 10 different boxes with 1 box with a flag. (All flags are in the same box) You must randomly guess the Box Number to see whether there is a flag inside it. You will PM me a number from 1 to 10. When you guess the right Numbered Box with the flag, then you will retrieve the flag from the box, and then you must post: ‘Fits right side of flag into pole’, then ‘Fits left side of flag into pole’, then ‘Opens flag up’, and finally ‘Pulls on rope’ 5 times. Once your rope has been pulled 5 times, your flag will be fully raised on top of the Tower.

First person to raise their flag wins the F5 Immunity and has a 1 in 4 shot of winning the title of Sole Survivor.

Challenge at 4PM EST
4156 days 7 hours ago
mattkwon1
Again, if my Internet goes crazy on me, then it will be postponed or there will be a non-live Challenge. Hoping not :P

EPISODE TITLES
Episode 1: "This is already cray cray!"
Episode 2: "THIS IS NOT SURVIVOR STYLE XD"
Episode 3: "Ugh...spamming..."
Episode 4: "Whoever broght Leli to this game is a jerk XD"
Episode 5: "I was out there busting my ass on my own."
Episode 6: "The recruits are dropping like flies :O"
Episode 7: "Ew, I made a mistake -_-"
Episode 8: "Those Fifth Harmony videos makes me feel soooo gay"
Episode 9: "When you play with a level of such stupidity, things like that happen a lot."
Episode 10: "I'm now the biggest villain ever, so TTYN bitches."
Episode 11: "Ugh, I hate imaginary steak meals! ;)"
Episode 12: "WHAT IS THIS SORCERY O_O"

Who will get the Finalé Title XD
4156 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Will be there :D
4156 days 2 hours ago
porschefan101
I'll be there
4156 days 1 hour ago
MonaMania
Please move it later! I will not be on! Maybe around 8 if you can?
4156 days ago
SimvivoRWay
I can't do it at 8 :S
4156 days ago
Leli14
Like Sim, can't do 8 either.
4156 days ago
mattkwon1
CHECK IN NOW!
4156 days ago
Leli14
Here
4156 days ago
SimvivoRWay
I have a challenge going on atm, if you could wait for a few mins, that would be great :S
4156 days ago
porschefan101
here
4156 days ago
mattkwon1
---HERE---
Leli
Simvivor
Porsche
4156 days ago
mattkwon1
Everyone ready?
4156 days ago
Leli14
Yes

open group

Matt's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!