This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Part 2: "The Things They Buried"

Topic » Part 2: "The Things They..

1295 days 12 hours ago
coolKat
*Oscar shrugs* “I had brought a Promiscuous Ghost costume. My therapist stresses the importance of exploring all sides of myself, so I went for something different.” *he smiles sipping his coffee* “But you say luggage has been disappearing? Maybe that’s what Madison was freaking out about in her frustration.... wonder who would steal luggage.”
1295 days 12 hours ago
Crocadilly
Susie:
*laughs*
that was definitely what she was freaking out about. Couldn't you hear her? If anyone was taking a nap they aren't now..
1295 days 12 hours ago
Chicklet
Rose:
*waves over to Lillian*
Thank you for grabbing that!
1295 days 12 hours ago
Mitsuki
*She allows the water from the spigot to run down her hands, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath before hearing Rocky.*
Yeah, of course.
*With a bit of effort and care, Lillian hoists the basin up and brings it over, careful to avoid the overflowing water slipping over the brim.*
1295 days 12 hours ago
coolKat
*Oscar laughs a bit* “Anyways.. what about you? What are your plans for your costume?”
1295 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
*Madison talks to her reflection in her room* My outfit this year is completely not the girl i was back in the day
1295 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
*Forest nods, and searches around the kitchen area for a stool to match up her height to the sink. Izzy smiles, nodding to Chloe as she hoists the basket of apples over to the area as well*
Izzy: I slept well. Not so sure about Forest, she was fixed on the old TV set in our room when I woke up. Not sure why, thing was pretty busted.
*Izzy shrugs as she draws water from the valve*
Izzy: You?
1295 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
Oliver: He glances down the hall and sees the figure. "Uh.... hi?"
1295 days 12 hours ago
Scarelet
*Theo finally shakes off the worst of the feeling and heads out if his room to see what's going on*
1295 days 12 hours ago
Crocadilly
Rocky:
*looks around*
What else needs to get done?
*he sees the fuel for the bonfire next to the barren pit*
I'm gonna see if I can get some of the guys to help gather some wood for the fire
1295 days 12 hours ago
mildsalsa
Chloe:

Oh, um, fine, yeah --
*turning around to look at Izzy again*
She was fixed on it?
-looking over at Forest as she cleans apples, then back to Izzy-
How do you mean it was busted? You mean..
1295 days 12 hours ago
Crocadilly
Susie:
I'm going as a disco girl...
*she finishes her cookie and washes it down with some coffee. She watches Forest, Chloe, and Izzy wash apples and thinks back to when her and Penelope stood in the same spot...*
1295 days 12 hours ago
Crocadilly

The figure walks into open room next to it and disappears...

1295 days 12 hours ago
coolKat
“Oh cool... I mean way more expressive and creative then mine. I dont even know what the hell promiscuous ghost means but my therapist said it was a good idea.” *he smiles* “So... how are you adjusting to being back here anyways.... I’d say I’m doing alright so far. Still a bit creeped out.. but.”
1295 days 12 hours ago
Chicklet
Rose:
Sounds good! I'm going to run in and finish off the baking!
*smiles, and heads back inside, into the kitchen*
*smiles at Forest, Izzy, Chloe, Suzie, and Oscar*
Well, you'd think the party had already started here!
*chuckles*
Does anyone want to help decorate cookies?

open group

The Haunting of Chapel Hill

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!