This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cmack311's Game File

Topic » Cmack311's Game File

3968 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Cmack311's confessionals will be posted here.
3967 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well, I have returned to this House for a 3rd time, and i'm liking some of this cast

Rob was my duo from last season, i'm trying to make it seem like we aren't even close anymore. See how long that lasts with his big mouth

Jacob and I now talk a lot on a regular basis, so this could be an easy alliance for me to have

Then we have Mearl, the thing is I know exactly how Mearl plays in this game. You said it yourself if Mearl gets far enough, he'll just win everything. That is why the first time he is powerless, I will make the HoH and the others know how dangerous he is and how good of a manipulator he is. I saw him get out of the stickiest situations in my All-Stars, at 1 point he was in a MINORITY. He needs to get evicted, plus, it'll be revenge from Js's Survivor

My game plan this time is the same as it was before, make alliances with as many people as I can without making them aware of it

I'm talking to people who I sense won't talk to each other. My odds of winning again are slim. If I can make the Jury at least, i'll be fine with it

*If you are wondering, my work schedule this week is phenomenal
Mon: 11-5
Tue: 10-5
Wed, Thurs: OFF
Fri: 3-11(The usual)
Sat: 5-11(Very odd change)
Sun: OFF, but i'll be gone early afternoon(Maybe until 4-5? Idk yet)
3966 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So, down to 6 in this HoH comp. I have no intention of winning it, but should the opportunity arise, i'll take it. Mearl wants to possibly form a "Top" alliance with the other 4 in remaining in the competition right now. I think it would be a good idea, but it might be a bad thing if they already have their sights set on others

I will throw Mearl under the bus as much as I can, but if he wants to get me in a good alliance...."might as well latch on to those coattails and ride!"<---Please make this like an episode title or something
3966 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
But I might have just convinced 5 of the strongest players to drop and let me have HoH Week 1

I am aligned with everyone but Missy and Fern...so, my nominations will be obvious, Veto is tricky...but Missy is the target
3966 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Yes, I got these idiots to drop like that, and I was not going until 3...so, mission accomplished, i'm HoH, and I have deals with 11 of the 13 other people

LOL
3966 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
These Nominations are going to be a very big deal this week for me. I have some people telling me one thing(Rob wanting Jacob[bobrocks] out), I have my new alliance with the last 5 people that dropped from HoH last night telling me other things like Missy.

All in all, I let them all know that they are safe, but it will be my choice as to who goes on the block. If they don't respect my wishes, there will be hell to pay!

Call me stupid, but I think I can trust Mearl(I know, i'm probably getting played right now)

If I can get out someone i'm not aligned with at all, then I have a chance to just coast in this game week after week and then maybe turn the engine on at the Final 7 and steamroll this bitch.

I want to become the first 2-time winner, and that is what i'm here to do.
3965 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
These bitches are insane. Missy is trying to be HoH....NO!

I didn't spend 7 hours of my life fighting for her to decide who goes up

If I can get Missy out of this game this week, she'll be so screwed
3965 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thought i'd tell you all of my alliances

"The Shower Caps"
------------------------
Mearl
Jake L
Jake H
Jacob B
Jacob M(Questionable)

The "Dynamic Duo" from BB4
-----------------------------------
Rob

"Deadly Duo"(Trying to make this the Final 2)
---------------------
Drew

Other people i'm aligned with that have no alliance names yet

Patricia

Will

Davy

Jake W

Missy(She is go getting 14th)

Fern is the only person who hasn't mailed me at all, so if he did go this week, I could care less. I'd love to see him get 13th so all my allies are in it with me

GOING TO BE FUN
3964 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
That awkward moment when I tell Missy to fight like hell and say what she can to "stay" and then I LOL at everything she is saying because these people keep coming back to me and tell me everything
3961 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
I am shocked Rob isn't up, but now that Patricia is up, I have a chance to get rid of her without being known for it

I am gonna lay low for now, kind of wanna make Jury before I do shit
3960 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Now i'm hearing that Davy is the target? LOL WHY, IDK

I'm still voting for Patricia just to throw people off(Plus, Patricia doesn't think i'd ever vote for her, so I can use that to my advantage)
3960 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
I got rid of Missy and Patricia, HA!

I didn't think that would happen, I though Davy was doomed....but yay!

I am hoping that someone outside of my main alliance(Mearl, bobrocks, lemjam, jakehou) wins HoH, and puts 2 of them up....if Rob can get it, that'd be amazing...I don't trust any of them and I don't want them in the Final 5....maybe jakehou...but nobody else, they are all dangerous

My goal is still to get to the end with Drew...but if that doesn't work, maybe Rob(A piece of bread could beat Rob)

I need to continue to lay low and avoid the drama...i'm aligned with everyone, LMFAO
3959 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I am now going to attempt to put up 2 people who think they are "pawns" when in reality, they will be targets, and I don't give a damn which one leaves the game

Rob will be one of them, and I am going to see if Davy is ok with it...if that happens to work, then I might be able to backdoor Will if the opportunity arises(Not my plan, but if the Veto is used, I have to do it)
3959 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Are you fucking kidding me?
The fucker told me he wouldn't quit until AFTER this round

UGHHHHHHHHHH
3958 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'M ALIGNED WITH EVERYONE, TIME FOR ME TO THROW EVERYTHING
3954 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So, Will stayed which is good news if he actually is on my side. He threw me under the bus last time, which pisses me off...since I would never openly do that to anyone in this game(In private, hell yes I would)

If I can survive the week, i'm on the Jury at the least, and Will knows i'd be a vote for him at the end if he makes it(Which I don't see him making it past next week)

TIME TO START KISSING ASS

open group

Gaiaphage's Hunger Games 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!