This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 2 Jury Questioning!

Topic » Final 2 Jury Questioning!

4016 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
Finalists have your speech posted ASAP!

Finalists -
bowling4fun [Veteran]
hinata0014

Jury -
Juror #1: lassidoggy
Juror #2: Jordonk
Juror #3: Oncinders
Juror #4: yinzer149
Juror #5: dfalc7
Juror #6: pieceofshame
Juror #7: BigBrotherFan132

Jury, you have until 9pm est to post all your questions! Then finalists, you have until 10 pm est to have ALL the questions answered!

There is no limit to the amount of questions you ask!

After all the questions are answered, you will send me in your votes! I will read the votes Friday night.
4016 days 14 hours ago
lassidoggy
Okay, you both fucked my game up. Why should I vote for you?
4016 days 14 hours ago
Jordonk
What did either of you guys do that helped my game. Or what did you guys take part in to getting me out? Answer truthfully or you won't get my vote
4016 days 14 hours ago
bowling4fun
Hey jury :) Wow, I can't believe that this game started with 18 people and now it's down to me and Hinata :)

So, I came into this game thinking I would play a more under-the-radar game, try not to make myself a public target through challenges. But that seemed to end when I got second the first HoH competition. However, after BigBrotherFan gave me immunity, a twist turned it into a HoH and the two houses twist. So the next HoH i was able to compete and won, so from then on I thought, hey, I already seem to be in the eyes of others so I might as well try my best each challenge. In total I have 7 HoH's (Counting Keegan's disqualification and the HoH I was given week 1) I won two PoV's, so that's nice.

Onto game plan, before the jury I really wanted those who I felt weren't really paying attention to the game out because I know how it feels to lose to somebody who did little to nothing. Whether or not they were actually playing behind-the-scenes I will not know, but I do believe that I accomplished my goal in that sense. Alliances, I made an alliance with Cassie, Lassi, and Hinata day one, piece got in somewhere and I believe Keegan was part of it kind of. It seemed like a good alliance, but when Cassie put me up for elimination, I thought something wasn't right. When I was saved and Hinata saved BigBrotherFan, she threw up Lassi, which made me realize she was NOT trustworthy. When Oncinders was saved with 4 votes, I was shocked, I thought Lassi would be saved, but sadly lassi left :/ At this time I was also growing close with Jordon, but he left too. So that's when an alliance of Hinata, BigBrotherFan, Keegan, and me formed and we planned to dominate, which we did, but without Keegan since he cheated. So, I'll get to each one of you right now :)

Lassi - I did vote to save you that elimination, I was completely shocked that you left, if Cassie wasn't HoH, and someone like Hinata was that wouldn't have happened. You left too early!

Jordon - I did grow close to you, and I'm sorry I didn't vote to save you :/

Oncinders - Sorry for putting you up so much, I felt like you would survive most of the time and you did. But when you got four votes to be saved, I felt like you might have had something up your sleeve.

Yinzer - You're nice, just didn't really get to know you much.

Dflac - I appreciate that you tried and went to challenges unlike a lot of people this season, but that's why you had to get 5th :/ You played great though!

Piece - You're really nice, glad to have worked together (sort of lol)

BigBrother - You're a great person, I was shocked when you gave me immunity week one, and that's why I kept you off the block the best I could, but Hinata and I have been allies since day one so that's why you're in the jury :/

I'm ready for questions, ask away :)
4016 days 14 hours ago
bowling4fun

It was Cassie that fucked your game up, I'm truly sorry, I voted for you to stay (Im sure Hinata did too but you'll have to wait for his response) I won competitions, I played to my best ability, I feel like I accomplished what I wanted here.

What did either of you guys do that helped my game. Or what did you guys take part in to getting me out? Answer truthfully or you won't get my vote

I truthfully wanted you on board, I tried getting Hinata to use the PoV on you, but ultimately it was his decision. I did not vote to save you because I voted Lassi, who had been my ally, since day one to stay.
4016 days 14 hours ago
lassidoggy
This question is for bowling4fun.
Do you have ANY pieces of evidence or proof that proves that you did not vote to evict me. A screenshot?
4016 days 14 hours ago
bowling4fun
ummm i sent it to you when you accused me of it, but i can probably send it to you again
4016 days 14 hours ago
bowling4fun
We were voting to SAVE btw
4016 days 13 hours ago
dfalc7
Ok so tbh since so many people were pretty inactive I didn't really bother to make any alliances besides my alliance with pieceofshame lol so no hard feelings at all I totally didn't expect to make finals! But I plan on going hard in Season 5 so get ready!! :)

Anyway congrats bowling and hinata! It's no surprise you two made finals you DOMINATED the challenges. I really just don't know any survivor or big brother trivia so I kinda sucked a lot haha.

My question for you both is what would you do for a Klondike bar?
4016 days 13 hours ago
bowling4fun
My question for you both is what would you do for a Klondike bar?

LOL I would probably do nice things for a Klondike bar i guess lolz
4016 days 13 hours ago
dfalc7
Also everyone please please vote for me in this poll I really need a gift prize! :)
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5230/poll/the-inferno-final-challenge-poll-93336
4016 days 8 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Ok, unlike some people, I am not bitter at all. But I do have questions.

Bowling- You played a great game. You evicted so many people! Who was the hardest person to evict and don't say me just because I got evicted last.

Hinata- If you won HoH who would you have taken to the F2?
4015 days 21 hours ago
hinata0014
realized I still haven't answered any of these yet, I've been busy today
4015 days 21 hours ago
hinata0014
as I didn't fuck your game up, I voted to save you, cassie the one that nominated you and got you evicted, so why do you beat down the only 2 people in the game that wanted to keep you?
4015 days 20 hours ago
hinata0014
what would you do for a Klondike bar?
nothing, they taste like shit so why bother?
4015 days 20 hours ago
hinata0014
If you won HoH who would you have taken to the F2?
IDK, loyalty or winning
I probably would take bowling because honestly I'm a very loyal person, I might talk trash about you behind your back, I didn't this game though,I'm just referring to bowling group game an how I stayed loyal to this person that I talked trash about in pokemon survivor game, I still talk trash about him, but I still took him to finals over a easy win, but I'm still loyal in the end if your loyal to me, unless you backstab me then it's over.

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S4 Big Brother 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!