This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S4 Big Brother 2 Applications!

Topic » Tengaged's OFFICIAL S4 Big..

4050 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
Username -
Have you ever seen big brother? -
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? -
What can you bring to this season? -

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? -
IF YOU ANSWERED NO TO THE ABOVE, YOU ARE FINISHED, GOOD LUCK!
How did you do? -
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? -
4050 days 6 hours ago
lassidoggy
Username - lassidoggy
Have you ever seen big brother? - YES
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - Social Standings. Challenges bring you limited safety, while people can save you until F2
What can you bring to this season? - More than Survivor Caramoan.

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - Survivor Caramoans
How did you do? - 11th/20 (Made merge, Juror #1)
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? Being a sheep. From now on, Im the boss of the game. Im the author of my fate. And yes
4050 days 6 hours ago
Username - 49288

Have you ever seen big brother? - yes i have =)

Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - to me both are equally important!

What can you bring to this season? - i can bring drama, i can bring my good physical gaming and i can bring my social/strategic gaming and ofc my dedication to the game =D

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - i've applied to one but didnt get in =(
4050 days 6 hours ago
ladybug5
Username - Ladybug5
Have you ever seen big brother? - Yes
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - Social Standings
What can you bring to this season? - Lots of drama, Competitiveness, and Smarts

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - Yes, Battle of the Colors
How did you do? - I think I got like 11th
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? - I plan on being way more active. And I will because my schedule is now clear. I will also play more competitive.
4050 days 6 hours ago
Warthhogs
Username - Warthhogs
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - Social Standings
What can you bring to this season? - Competitiveness, and A lot of strategy

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - Yes, Survivor Caramoans
How did you do? - I made it to the jury, so Yeahi!!! But, the last tribe switch screwed me over
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? - The Tribe Switch and all my allies being voted off
4050 days 6 hours ago
Chloeox
Username - Chloeox
Have you ever seen big brother? - Yes, loads of times!
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - Social standings
What can you bring to this season? - Drama

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - 1st and 3rd
How did you do? - 1st- came 4th 3rd- 19th
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? -3rd season i came 19th because i wasn't there for any challenges and i was extremely inactive at that point which is why i have applied this season to do much better and hopefully win this time!
4050 days 6 hours ago
bowling4fun
Username - bowling4fun
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - Social
What can you bring to this season? - im a competitor

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - Battle of the Colors
How did you do? - Ok, went kinda early though :/
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? - I was voted out for winning a challenge and taking out a team lol
4050 days 6 hours ago
BBobsessor
Username - BBobsessor
Have you ever seen big brother? - Yess! LIKE ALWAYS!
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - Definitely Social Standings. Thats something that I need to work on.
What can you bring to this season? - A lot activity and a lot of blindsides. You know. Ive ALWAYS made it far in all your seasons and there has ALWAYS been tension after.

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - Yes!
How did you do- Season 1 (Big Brother): 6th Place
                          Season 2 (BOC): 3rd Place (Green team)
                          Season 3 (Survivor, Fans Vs. Favorites): 6th Place/ Jury #6 (Favorite)
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? - I did well... But I didnt have a SOLID alliance.. I kinda just was all over the place, and it wasnt really secure.
4050 days 6 hours ago
Mahalpin11
Username -
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - social standings
What can you bring to this season? - I WOULD MAKE POWER MOVES AND MANY ALIIANCES WITHIN ALLIANCES

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - fans vs favorites
How did you do? - juror #2 :/
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? - my downfall was the tribal swap and the person who was the swing vote decided ti vote against me
4050 days 6 hours ago
ofl1998
Username - ofl1998
What can you bring to this season? - Excitement and drama.

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - None
4050 days 6 hours ago
ThomasSwift
Username -
Have you ever seen big brother? - YESSS<3
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - Challenge Wins
What can you bring to this season? - Activeness, Drama, and new records ;)

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - No
How did you do? -
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? -
4050 days 5 hours ago
RoseMaria
RoseMaria
Yes
Social Standings
Lots of drama like always (;

No I haven't :(
4050 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
Username - jflora
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - Socially
What can you bring to this season? - Drama, gameplay, backstabs, betrayls

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - NO
How did you do? -
4050 days 5 hours ago
tonyj
Tonyj
Yes
social
Yeah I'm definitely dramatic uso... yeah
No but Ive watched two of them whenever I'm bored lol
4050 days 5 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Username - Coolexchangestudent
Have you ever seen big brother? - Yes but only a little
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - Social standings doesn't make you a threat but challenge wins does. So Social standings are important
What can you bring to this season? - Unpredictability

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - Nope
4050 days 5 hours ago
anthonyjr
Anthonyjr
Yep
Competition you know my social game sucks
You know a little drama and everything else along with it
Yep
Horrible
Im just stupid I got myself eliminated twice -.- this time I'm gonna play differently

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S4 Big Brother 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!