This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Libertad Tribal Council #14

Topic » Libertad Tribal Council #14

3999 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well here you are! The merge with 12 individuals fighting for the grand prize to be the winner of the first ALL STARS season of Tengaged OFFICIAL!

LAST - pieceofshame, coltsfan876, and Chloeox! ALL THREE receiving self votes and you three CANNOT VOTE!

IMMUNITY - bowling4fun and Caitlynn7! They CANNOT receive votes, but they can still vote!

All votes due asap. Because it's friday, there's no set time as long as I get them all by tomorrow!

Group Question - After over a week off, then a tribal merge, is like a new start in a way for everyone? Or are we at right where we started, which Leon vs Boaco and TDO88 and Caitlynn7 just in the middle?

PYN for individual Question!
3999 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
Ans just to get this over with

1st vote
pieceofshame

2nd vote
coltsfan876

3rd vote
Chloeox
3999 days 1 hour ago
Caitlynn7
sure
3999 days ago
jharrin7887
Caitlynn7 - After re-enteing the game and winning immunity, do you think you have a shot at going all the way, or do you think people view you to much a threat?
3998 days 22 hours ago
BBobsessor
okkk.
3998 days 21 hours ago
TDO88
I have no idea where I stand, I could be the one voted out tonight maybe.

Individual question please
3998 days 15 hours ago
Austinstephens
Only time will tell where I stand

Individual
3998 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
BBobsessor - With the merge, how does the vibe seem between all the original seasons/tribes?

TDO88 - Being a past winner and previously voted out, does this make you an easy target?

Austinstephens - Think you could be in danger tonight?
3998 days 7 hours ago
Caitlynn7
ANSWER: I sure hope I do! I'll have to work my ass off ot get there, and i'm ready to do so but yes I do think i'm seen as a threat so having Immunity tonight is a great relief and hopefully things will go good for me.
3998 days 2 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Group Question - After over a week off, then a tribal merge, is like a new start in a way for everyone? Or are we at right where we started, which Leon vs Boaco and TDO88 and Caitlynn7 just in the middle?

Its not a new start but its not right where we started.
3998 days ago
Austinstephens
I dont cause I dont feel like I'm a threat in this game so I feel like it be a little silly to send me home
3997 days 21 hours ago
BBobsessor
BBobsessor - With the merge, how does the vibe seem between all the original seasons/tribes?

I think we are cool but there are definitely a lot of people plotting a lot of different things in their heads.
3997 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
READING THE VOTES
3997 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
4th vote
TDO88

pieceofshame - 1
coltsfan876 - 1
Chloeox - 1
TDO88 - 1
3997 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
5th vote
coltsfan876

pieceofshame - 1
coltsfan876 - 2
Chloeox - 1
TDO88 - 1
3997 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
6th vote
Chloeox

pieceofshame - 1
coltsfan876 - 2
Chloeox - 2
TDO88 - 1

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL ALL-STARS Season 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!