This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1- "I Am Me"

Topic » Week 1- "I Am Me"

4279 days 1 hour ago
Frankoo
I choose japanese style because I love it and I am fighter! I love nature and I use energy from everything! :)
http://uploadpic.org/storage/2011/DY5ZYgVOBOYt00n6W7FS2RHdd.jpg
4279 days 1 hour ago
EllaElla
Jermin - I love the color's used in your design & really am loving the style towards it, it's all matching.

Anna - I think you've over designed the garmet an its missing some colour, but am totally enjoying you're style.

Matt - I love the top of you're design, it's not the best it's just average.

Pooh - i don't understand you're design you haven't followed guidelines :/ this worries me. Listen to the challenge

Josh - Wow, Wow, Wow, Amazing style. By far best outfit so far.

Vanessa - I'v seen this design before. You have to learn to be individual.

Sara - i'm loving the mix of color's it's different & i'm totally enjoying different.

Destiny - You are another one who didn't follow the guideline's : disappointing.

Americus - LOVE. Unique style & amazing sense. This is you this is the challenge. I'm amazed :)

Glinda - Same design as somebody else. Hm this is worrying me.

Katietana - i'm loving the japenese style. You stay true to yourself which is amazing

Kayla & Charlotte - Use all choose not to do the challenge. Are use all serious about this comp? This is not cool.

open group

Next Top Stylist ** GIFT INCLUDED**

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!