This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9: Stoidi

Topic » Tribal Council #9: Stoidi

3356 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
Ryan (Typhlosion37): It's the halfway point in the game. How is the game different now than it was in the beginning?
Darcy (Boots22): You say it was a weight off your shoulders to get rid of that idol. How has your attitude changed in the game?
Nate (NT888): Will we see a vote like the final 10 or a vote like the final 9 today? (Lots of votes or not that many votes)
Red (RedWing91): At this point in the game, are people more worried about using too many votes or not using enough?
Austin (Webly): Do you think you can win your way to the end?
Eric (ArcanineMaster): Do you think the option to not vote is fostering inactivity?
Leo (yinzer149): When the votes are unstructured in this season, are alliances more important or less important?
Brady (bradyspaulding16): Which fish is your favorite in the logo?

Please vote by tomorrow at 730PM EST (630 CST)
Your next immunity challenge is live on THURSDAY. It's not because I can't be here tomorrow. It's because I'll be posting a non-live SILENT SURVIVOR AUCTION tomorrow. Also, survivor airs at our regular challenge time.
3356 days 4 hours ago
yinzer149
less.

solely because one person can fuck everyone over.
3356 days 4 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Which fish is your favorite in the logo?

I like the big fat orange one lol thanks for asking bexasue I think you realize you don't need to have me answer game related questions because I dotn do anything lol.
3356 days 4 hours ago
Webly
Austin (Webly): Do you think you can win your way to the end?

LOL if people don't show up. I haven't had to work that hard for my wins luckily. I'm sure that if people gave some effort - it wouldn't be hard to take me down.
3356 days 4 hours ago
Boots22
Just makes me feel a bit less stress in the game
3356 days 4 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I was online for the challenge I just did not feel like showing up because I didn't feel like it.
3356 days 4 hours ago
Boots22
I completely forgot about the challenge lol
3356 days 4 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Jimbo can you put a picture of me of my avatar on the logo? Just so people can see something more beautiful than fish.
3356 days 3 hours ago
Nt888
Nate (NT888): Will we see a vote like the final 10 or a vote like the final 9 today? (Lots of votes or not that many votes)

Oh we will se a whole lot of votes ;)
3355 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol they're like to play do it now

nobody stands
3355 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll read the votes.
3355 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
We have a tie between Ryan, Darcy, Nate, Red, Eric, Leo, and Brady.

Those of you not involved in the tie, you will cast ONE re-vote. You may not opt out of the re-vote. You may not use extra votes. Your re-vote will not be deducted from your total.
3355 days 5 hours ago
Webly
Well shit. LOL.
3355 days 5 hours ago
Boots22
LOL
3355 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
I have the re-votes.
3355 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Gilbert Islands Day 29

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!