This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

3337 days ago
sahmosean
You guys have until tomorrow at 8PM EST to choose one of the following three challenges. The four of you will each compete in all 4 challenges (no repeat challenges). If you win a challenge it is 3 points, second is 2, third is 1. Lose and get no points.

here is the list:

-Poll: Try to get as many votes as you can in a poll
-Forum: Try to get as many posts as you can in a forum
-Sliding Puzzle: Send me as many screenshots as you want of the completed puzzle. Lowest time wins
-Jigsaw Puzzle:  Send me as many screenshots as you want of the completed puzzle. Lowest time wins
-The Hunt: I'll list some characteristics of a tengaged page, and you must link me to as many pages as you can that fit the description
-Logic Puzzle:  Send me as many screenshots as you want of the completed puzzle. Lowest time wins
-Plus and Minus: I'll post a forum. You can post either +1 for yourself, or -1 to either of the other two (you decide). There could be any amount of posts in the forum throughout the 23-hour timeframe, but you can not post twice in a row, you must wait for someone else to post at least

If you do not pick a challenge, you are not competing for immunity.
3336 days 23 hours ago
Boots22
Well, assuming we post our picks here.

I pick the jigsaw puzzle challenge
3336 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll post all of them at 8PM EST or so. I may be late
It will last 23 hours no matter when I post it
3336 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
Ok then I pick Logic puzzle
3336 days 19 hours ago
Webly
The Hunt :)
3336 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
Eric will not compete.
Scoring will now change to 2 points for 1st and 1 for 2nd
3336 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0d1615337ff0

http://www.logic-puzzles.org/init.php SELECT 4x4 MEDIUM

The Hunt: Find me tengaged profiles with users that have 6 letters and no numbers in their username.

You may make as many submissions as you please for all 3. I will reveal the results in 23 hours
3336 days 13 hours ago
Webly
oh no I didn't know this was tonight since you said

sahmosean
You guys have until tomorrow at 8PM EST to choose one of the following three challenges.

but, I can still do it lol.
3336 days 12 hours ago
Boots22
I won't be able to do the puzzles until tomorrow, but can start the hunt now :)
3336 days 11 hours ago
Webly
The Hunt: Find me tengaged profiles with users that have 6 letters and no numbers in their username.
--

I'm assuming exactly six letters?
3336 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Yes
3335 days 18 hours ago
Webly
omg The Logic puzzle is so hard. The first time was such a struggle for me. I had no idea what I was doing and when it counted up all the penalties and everything I finished in 3000 seconds  </333
3335 days 17 hours ago
Webly
I attempted an easy Logic puzzle just for fun and it was literally just as hard as the moderate one. I give up at life.
3335 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Thank you Austin. I feel better. I'm not the only one who struggled with it.
I am sorry for picking it. I thought it would be something different
3335 days 16 hours ago
Webly
LOL it's okay.
3335 days 14 hours ago
Boots22
LOL yea I failed the logic puzzle horribly as well

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Gilbert Islands Day 29

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!