This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I TNTMC2EP3 I Panel

Topic » I TNTMC2EP3 I Panel

3899 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*The 12 would be joinee in the warehouse infront of the judges*
*The two sided runway would light up revealing the models*

I CELIA I: Welcome ladies to your second panel, where we will be judging your photos this week, and one of more of you will be eliminated. Tevin, formal judge has resigned from being a judge, but the show will go on. Lets meet the 3 judges shall we?

Ray M.(S2-) ~ Ray is famous photographer for many modeling labels/agencies. He is a expert in the posing category, and knows everything to what it takes to have a great photo.

Carlisle(S2-) ~ Carlisle is a worldwide famous Male model who is signed with CHANEL. Carlisle is a expert at modeling 101, and knows what it takes to be infront of a camera, interviews, and commercials.

Ebony J.(S2-) ~Ebony J. is the co-executive of Vogue Magazine, and PR Maven.She is an expert to what it takes to be involved in the modeling industry. She might be a tough cookie to crack, but her hard critiques help mold aspiring models into becoming famous models.

Now lets introduce our prizes this year!

* A spread with GUESS magazine
- http://i.imgur.com/G7drE9F.jpg
* 2 yr modeling contract with NY Model Management
- http://i.imgur.com/WW3Ilo2.png
* A year supply of make-up sponsored by Lo'Real cosmetics
- http://i.imgur.com/VH5yubI.jpg
* A new 2014 Ford Fushion!
- http://i.imgur.com/G1rYac8.jpg
* And a 100,000 cash prize!

I CELIA I:  Before we start I would love to announce our first challenge winner who will earn IMMUNITY from this week. It down to Jasmine and Brittany H. and the winner is . .
JASMINE !
Your photo was amazing, you took Something uniquely different, and turned into something someone would want to buy in a magazine. Congratulations you have IMMUNITY!

I CELIA I: This week you girls had to model Famous accessory for a editioral designer. The three was Purses, Jewelery, and Heels. Lets see if you did better than the first week!
3899 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
First up this week is Nikita!

*Nikita walks forward*

Nikita: Hello

Ray: Do you feel you did better than last week?

Nikita: I really hope I did because, last week was a wreck for me!

Celia: Well lets see your best shot!
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnaz96pStK1qkekp2o1_500.png

Ebony:  It's not that I don't like your face it is really just your body position. The heels look great and your doing a good job of selling a heels which should be your main priority, but your second priority is looking like a model which in my opinion you don't in this photo. You have no neck and your sitting in a position that makes you look small. I think your a good model and if you stay around I'm sure you'll do better next week

Ray:  I think it's simple, but it's cute. I like the way you are holding the dress, you portray some kind of emotion, trouble is I don't know what that emotion is. It's a good attempt you are selling the heels, so on that note, well done!

Carlisle: Whilst I love your legs and the shoes in this, I feel that there is a bit of a disconnect. Eye contact with the camera and a stronger face would've made this a much better shot.

Nikita: Thank you!

Celia: Thank you, you may return to the back runway.
3899 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up is Kendra!

*Kendra walks forward in a cheetah print dress*

Ebony: Girl you serving up fiernecess! Loving your outfit.

Kendra: Thank you so much! I like yours too!

Celia: Lets see tour best shot!
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu3gfqa9Tw1r3r2zbo1_500.jpg

Ebony: Drunk girl meets high fashion? Your selling the bag and the pose is great, but you better get off the street quick before another car runs over your face. Like excuse me you look like you just took a whiff of cocaine and your living in the moment. A direct stare into the camera would've been so much better in this shot.

Carlisle: Oooh that is one sexy bag and fur top! The focus of the photo is definitely the bag and I think you sell it quite well. I don't think it's the most interesting or original of poses, though, and I would be lying if I said it was perfect. I love your neck and your face though, particualarly those stunning cheek and jaw bones.

Ray: Mixed emotions for me on this photo. I adore the extension in the neck and the power it's showing, i do have to say, I don't like the hand over your head, it distracts me from what your facial features, although the bag takes half the picture, you are selling it, but not selling you.

Celia: Thank you, Kendra!
3899 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up is Jae!

*Jay walks forward*

Ray: Jae, you've been on a roll, lets see ifbthis week will be any different.

Jae: I hope I stay on track!

Celia: Lets see your best take
http://i.imgur.com/asTnjmK.jpg

Ebony: You look like a selena gomez / bgc rocky. Not a bad thing, but it just looks so commercial I threw up in my mouth a little bit. I do love the body though and your selling the bag well which is a plus.

Carlisle:  This is one sassy, relevant and unique photo and I have to save I'm impressed. Maybe it's just my love of the geek chic look but I really like this photo and it captures what I want in a sales campaign for a bag perfectly. It's sexy but cute at the same time and in my opinion really works, great job!

Ray: The photo is hip, girly and I love your face! You are selling the shoes, the glasses, the purse and your clothes, that's really good, but you were asked to sell the purse, so selling everything else does distract me away from the purse. Great commercial shot I think, you look fantastic, next time think about the one thing you were asked to sell.

Celia: Thank you Jae

Jae: No thank you, and thank you judges for the helpful critique
3899 days 11 hours ago
coltsfan876
I hate when u censor my shit miss celia
3899 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up is Brittany H.

*Birittany H. walks forward smiling*

Brittany H. : Hello guys

Ebony: Hi. You've been dominating. How do you feel about this week?

Brittany H. : Well I dont want to be overly confident, but I hope I do well.

Celia: Well lets see how "well" you did!
http://i.imgur.com/Zf8OEpo.jpg

Ebony: DEFINETELY SELLING THE JEWLERY. but the face is on the boarder for me. At first I saw it and HATED it, and now as im looking back I kind of like it. In my opinion you didn't improve from last week, but this is still a great photo.

Carlisle:  Fierce! The look on yoru face is literally ahhh, it's spine tingling. I love it so much. Your lip stick works so well with the jewelry and the style is perfect. The colours, everything about it looks great and once again you show yourself to be a frontrunner. Very very strong.

Ray:  I love the way you are selling the jewellery, I think this picture is simply high fashion! I would have loved if your hands were in the air instead of on your face, it would have made you look a tad more graceful and would have made this picture perfect for me! Good job !

Brittany H. : Yes!

Ebony: ^_^

Celia: Thank You hun!
3899 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next we have Hilary

*Hilary struts forward, like she's on a runway*

Ebony: Op :o

Hilary: Hello judges, and Celia!

Ray: Hello, loved your walk, lets see if your photo is better
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ziTzSAigJBQ/T3Hhf2F68jI/AAAAAAAABgI/2K9Rd5-Kbx4/s640/magdalena3.jpg

Ebony: You were probably my favorite model for the first two weeks. Now... your pretty much still there. Not a fan of the face but it fits the mood of the photo. Love the curves in your body and that booty tooch. Your legs are positioned GREAT. And those shoes.. gorl im about to go order me a pair right now.

Carlisle: Ergh, Hilary. Let me start by saying I love the concept of this shoot. The lighting and the shading effects. They're great. However, a shot supposed to be showing the HEELS off and this just doesn't do that whatsoever, so using the criteria for the shoot it's a pretty weak shot, annoyingly.

Ray:  OMG! I loveeeeeee this picture! It's amazing! Your face is capturing the rays of sunlight beautifully and the position of your body makes you look really long! I love the heels and I love you wearing them! You are giving a lot of angles and for me this is the best picture in this competition yet!

Ebony: Seems like we have mixed views
*Looks at Carlisle* ^_^

Celia: Thank you!
3899 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next is our challenge winner! Jasmine!

*Jasmine struts forward confidently*

Celia: Congratulations on immunity, which means even with a bad photo, you will be safe!

Jasmine: Thank you, hopefully I won't need it!

Celia: Lets see your best shot!
http://www.stocktonjohnson.com/data/photos/301_1sj_vogue_jewelry_3.jpg

Ebony: My eyes went to your face, and I didn't even notice you had jewelry. I had to check which item you had because I thought you forgot you had to sell something. I think you look great, but I personally would not buy this jewelry because Your not making it seem beautiful like you should be.

Carlisle: Oooh this is hot! It's veery seductive and I do really like it but the only concern I have is that when I opened it I was drawn to her face, and the makeup, rather than the necklace, ring or the earrings which are supposed to be the main focus!

Ray: Second week in a row you really impress me! This is an amazing beauty shot and you are selling me the jewellery flawlessly! If I passed this on a magazine I would defeinetly stop and stare. Your smize is incredible and I love the clench in your jaw! No negatives from me this week! Amazing work! Congratulations!

Celia: I guess you didn't need it! Well done xx
3899 days 10 hours ago
coltsfan876
lazy ass eye. embaz
3899 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up is Tyrana!

*She walks forward*

Ray: How do you think you did this week?

Tyrana: I have to agree I struggled, but overall I think i got an elegant shot in.

Celia: Well lets see
http://cdn.okgorgeous.com/wp-content/tn3/0/memo-sorrenti02.jpg

Ebony: Your bone structure is great, but I am not loving this shot... something is so off to me idk why. I hate the puppy tbh. It just serves a distraction and it takes away from the jewelry. Is that puppy even real..?

Carlisle: Oh, woah. This is really impressive. At first I wasn't sure whether I loved it or hated it but I think I love it! The dog, the jewelry. The necklace is super interesting and different and I like that about your whole sense of style.

Ray: Your body and your pose is very elegant. Your hands and your poise is brilliant. I think this is a much better photo than last week! I do wish there would have been just abit more strength in the pose, but it's a great shot selling the jewellery. Big improvement! Well done tryana!

Tyrana: Yay! xx I've improved!

Celia: You sure did. Thank you
3899 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up we have danica!

*Danica steps forward, cheesing big*

Celia: How are you?

Danica: GOOD!

Ebony: I except you to do good this week, let's see
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/fashion-model-high-heels-13580401.jpg

Ebony:  This is horrendous. One of the worst photos this week, not even worth me ranting about it. You were one of my favs I don't know what happened.

Carlisle: Lol. Danica, what is this!?!? I had really high hopes for you and although you've never quite got 'there' I have always supported and cheered you on as a personal preference... However I just can't justify ... this. It looks so tacky, and CHEAP! I know you aren't cheap, Danica, but that's what it looks like from this photoshoot. Disappointing.

Ray: For you it's second week in a row that you disappoint me! Iam going to be brutally honest but you look like a prostitute for me. The fish nets and the pose is all hoochie for me. This is not high fashion for me in the slightest. Worst photo I've seen yet. Sorry.

Danica:  *Crying, as she sniffs her nose* I thought I did good?

Celia: This is a big disappointment. Thank you.
3899 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next is Kaushal!

*Kaushal walks forward*

Kaushal: Hey guys

Carlisle: Hey kaushal. This week I expect an improvement.

Celia: Me aswell, lets see your best shot!
http://i.imgur.com/fTQ0ZXG.jpg

Ebony: Love this. My attention was off the purse for a little bit, but it still looks great. One of my favorite photos so far.

Carlisle: I like what you're going for in this shot. I don't think it's the best I've seen, both across the board and in the bag department. However it's good. Your legs look super awful though, like, offputtingly so. I do love your face and 'wild chick' pose.

Ray: Its a nice photo but I can't love it. I feel bordem coming across in your emotion. I feel like you are saying " hi, I'm here sitting down, trying to sell this purse, but really want to go home " If this is how the photographer felt, that photographer might not want to shoot with you

Celia: Thank you Kaushal
3899 days 10 hours ago
coltsfan876
I LOVE IT KAUSHAL BABE! SO HIGH FAHSION <3
3899 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next is Rayne

*Rayne steps forward*

Ebony: Hey rayne! This photo really need to be great, because people are starting to outshine you!

Rayne: I hope I do good this week!

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zzide1.jpg

Ebony: Your selling the jewelry which is important, and I love how your hair is all over the place. Other from that I really am not a fan. It's a little off for me. Not the worst of the week but not very impressive.

Carlisle: Yes Rayne! This is exactly what i'm looking for in a TOP MODEL. A girl who stands out and isn't afraid of getting a little messy. It's rough and bare, but it's great and I could see you being huge off photos like this!

Ray: Much better than last week! Thank god! I see strength in the pose, the way you are pulling the pearls is strong! I love your messy hair and your eyes piercing through it. If you do continue in this competition, try bringing more of that fire to your shoots in the future! Well done.

Rayne: Yay, thank you so much!

Celia: Thank you!
3899 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up is Augustine Rose!

*Augustine Rose steps forward*

Ray: Did I mention I love your name?

Augustine Rose: Haha Thank you so much!

Celia: Lets see how you did
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XDgXrdbXoFw/Tfsxw_Dy7kI/AAAAAAAAADA/Oa9BPHM2EcM/s1600/natsha+gucci+2.jpg

Ebony: This is the best photo of the week in my opinion, but I won't be ranking it number one. The shoes do look great, but you have to look at the photo like you are flipping through the pages of the magazine. Do people see omg.. those shoes. Or do people see wow she looks stunning and shes doing a back flip! Its distracting, but the shoes still look good and so do you.

Carlisle: Holy ... I was NOT expecting that, Augustine-Rose! It's exciting, it's fresh and it's unique and that makes you stand out - even more so than Rayne. Those heels are as smoking as your body and you are working it girlfriend! Keep it up, if you wanna stay on top.

Ray: High Fashion at its best I think. The heels are the centre of attention in this photo and the pose must be painful but you are working it. I do have to give you some advice, be careful how much you bend your body, it can look like you have a penis and its not really as fashionable as it seemed.

Augustine Rose: Omg thank you guys so much!

Celia: Thank you dear!
3899 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Last but no least, Angel!

*Angel steps forward*

Angel: I hope to reedem myself from last week.

Ray: well I'm glad youre thinking postive.

'
http://i39.tinypic.com/intwmw.jpg

Ebony: I'm going to say this in the best way so no models cry because I used bad language. This is a terrible, shitty, trashy, weird, awkward, photo. You have the girl just reachin her arm in there and grabbing the bag? no

Carlisle: Hmmm. After a few peak performances it has to be said this is a bit dull and uninteresting... Not sure if I see your full potential here and that is a shame indeed. Whilst your face is strong, it has no oomph to it. A top model is more than just a beautiful girl looking bored. 

Ray: Its an alright photo, you need to step it up I think. You are selling the purse, but I wish I could have seen your left arm aswell as your right. I don't see fire in the eyes and I don't really see passion. I see potential but you need to really step it up if you want to reach the top.

Angel: Aww man!

Celia: Thank you angel!

open group

ARIANA GRANDE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!