This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Part 3 - Jury Statement

Topic » HOH Part 3 - Jury Statement

4250 days 1 hour ago
tylerlh
Ok well I kinda have a complication I have a concert Saturday night so I prob can't attend can we do it Friday?
4250 days 1 hour ago
Kilv
Friday is fine...
4250 days 1 hour ago
Kilv
I can make it for an hour, but no way can I make it Thursday!
4250 days 1 hour ago
josh12321
Ok we'll make it Friday
4250 days 1 hour ago
Kilv
Logan, be lucky I didn't evict your ass, I was thinking about it, but since we're tight, and allies on LUPIE's BB3, I decided to give you a chance, but if you win....I'LL BE ANGRY!!! >:O
4250 days 1 hour ago
Kilv
josh, can you close that jury poll?
4250 days 1 hour ago
Kilv
Jury's already been determined...or do we do it on Finale night?
4250 days 1 hour ago
josh12321
we will do it on finale night
4250 days 1 hour ago
Kilv
awww....I bet i got the most votes!
4250 days 1 hour ago
tylerlh
Lol ace lets have a flashback episode like they do on big brother
4250 days 1 hour ago
tylerlh
I remember about the benning of the season it was obvious ace and Gabe were in an alliance because ace and Gabe were my # 1 targets and they were constantly saving each other so I aligned with Jim and Kayla the obvious couple and targeted you..... However Jim didn't make it far so I decided to align with my targets and they brought me close and then ace turned on Gabe and evicted him so all I had was him and he brought me this far after evicting Gabe and Jacob and Kayla lol
4249 days 23 hours ago
tylerlh
Good times
4249 days 23 hours ago
Kilv
I remember the time I was in an alliance with Gabe and Brendon, and Brendon got evicted. So I only worked with Gabe. Then Logan targeted us, and I want to get his ass out. Then there was F3 deal between us rivals, and I don't know why I betrayed Gabe, I just had a feeling he would kick my ass in the Final 2, so I brought you. Cause it's a 50 to 50 chance of winning. Just a fair game for both of us!

#KilvCity out

open group

Big Brother Season of Self-Defense

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!