This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Finale

Topic » Big Brother Finale

4248 days 12 hours ago
josh12321
4248 days 12 hours ago
smackdownisblue
SITS IN JURY CHAIR
4248 days 12 hours ago
Kilv
*Sits in Final 2 chair*
4248 days 12 hours ago
josh12321
So guys I have only gotten 3 votes.
4248 days 12 hours ago
Kilv
I knew it would be 2 or 3.
4248 days 12 hours ago
Kilv
Steven I want to say thanks for being active. ;)
4248 days 12 hours ago
josh12321
Ya I want to thank to all the active players :) I had an awesome time with you all the past few weeks.
4248 days 11 hours ago
Kilv
Yay!
4248 days 11 hours ago
Kilv
Reveal the winner then favorite jury!
4248 days 11 hours ago
josh12321
So I want to ask you guys...what do you guys think of this big brother experience? Since this is season 1 for me
4248 days 11 hours ago
Kilv
It was pretty decent, but next season, you should just do topics like Backyard and make comps there. Kitchen Living Room Bedrooms and all that stuff. You could also make an HoH room in a different group, but you don't need to do that much. Just a normal experience. I really liked this season though, my first group and made it this far, but now I'm in 5 groups now. :P
4248 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Well josh i enjoted it
i am disappointed that i had to lose b/c it was better than most other geoup games
4248 days 11 hours ago
Kilv
Hey Jim, what's up. I'd knew you Steven and Gabe would vote...just be proud of your girl friend we took her to the F3. :/
4248 days 11 hours ago
Kilv
I want the votes make it really suspicious!!!! and use my pic to represent votes...one of the images below....you see it right?
4248 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
I am
4248 days 11 hours ago
Kilv
Good, also Josh...next season, I want more challenging and competitive players!

open group

Big Brother Season of Self-Defense

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!