This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Aftershow!

Topic » Aftershow!

2809 days 21 hours ago
KarmaEffective
i'm good anyway i'm glad the satan thing finally got your attention like fucking christ! it took these people forever to get your ass over here like seriously!
2809 days 21 hours ago
ruefan11
Well yes I guess, how may I assist you today
2809 days 21 hours ago
KarmaEffective
oh don't misunderstand it's not me who you'll be assisting but if this doesn't turn into a shitty attempt and you and all your little friends cooperate then it might benefit me greatly think of it as charity for a good cause
2809 days 21 hours ago
ruefan11
Ok well you have a whole one more post to tell me what the hell you want or I can just remove you :p
2809 days 21 hours ago
KarmaEffective
i'm on my phone so sorry if this takes a while, but you see, someone, somewhere, out in the world of tengaged, has their sights on your danganronpa group games, and i'm talking about the other danganronpa group games as well. i don't know why, but they are very displeased with how you guys have been running these groups and think you're ruining danganronpa itself. so they asked me to ask you politely to stop doing these danganronpa group games so they can takeover with their own danganronpa group games. you do this, they're happy, i get a bunch of gifts and other stuff, and you can participate in their group games since you won't be making them anymore. deal or no deal?
2809 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
lmfao why dont they just do their dr groups......
2809 days 21 hours ago
ruefan11
Ummm, go fuck yourselves, if they want to make groups they can, have fun :D
2809 days 21 hours ago
KarmaEffective
i don't know, i just want my gifts and other shit
2809 days 21 hours ago
KarmaEffective
well i tried, guess i should tell her your response, anyway sorry for troubling you, i'm just greedy and thought by some miracle this would work lol
2809 days 21 hours ago
ruefan11
Well umm have fun finding out how to get them because I know Cool will be doing at least 2 more season, CC is doing at least 1 more, and I will do more if enough people want it
2809 days 21 hours ago
KarmaEffective
well hopefully they don't get pissed off and start harassing you guys when i tell her this, because i did not sign up for harassment or anything crazy
2809 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Why dont they just do their groups honestly nobody is stopping them.....
2809 days 21 hours ago
ruefan11
Well they can do their own groups and if they harrass me I can filter and block from groups :p
2809 days 21 hours ago
KarmaEffective
again, i don't know, they just tempted me with stuff and i agreed, but my guess would be she wants all the spotlight for danganronpa groups or something?

but yeah, filter and block them
2809 days 21 hours ago
MattLovesAmerica
I love how you keep on saying "her" and "they" but you won't just stick to one

open group

Danganronpa 1 The Game Begins!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!