This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

3566 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Yes, Mini.
Hinta and I felt like you could have easily won and you were very cunning.
After I saw that survey thing, I knew you werent taking me to the Final 2 despite what you said so unfortunately you had to go!
Can i actually ask you a question (is that legal LOL) But Hinta and I were debating, did you hit reply all on purpose as a strategy move or was it really on accident?
3566 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
Paul - Had I never sent that confessional, what would have happened from the final 4 challenge on and who would have won. Don't kiss ass, if you have an answer, back it up.

Brian - If you were the clear target at final 7, no one there to hide behind, what would you have done? Be 100% honest and give me reasoning to back up your response, even if the answer is "nothing." Also, say you survived final 7, what would have happened from then on, placements and all? Keep in mind you were a clear target the tribal before.

I am dead even right now, so get answering.
3566 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
Why would I hit reply all on purpose? That would be even more foolish.
3566 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
Lmao even Jimbo helped me a bit in that final 4 challenge.
3566 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul - Had I never sent that confessional, what would have happened from the final 4 challenge on and who would have won. Don't kiss ass, if you have an answer, back it up.
-
Well you would have been voted out!
At that point Hinta and I had made our Final 2 deal and you were becoming a bigger and bigger threat by the minute!
I mean you were suppose to go the Tribal you went anyways, it just really solidified your fate!
If I was Hinta I would have flipped back over to you since you said you would take Him to F2
*shrugs*
3566 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

SAMMY, STOP TRYING TO GET THE JURY TO VOTE AAS A BLOCK, WE ARE NOT DOING ALLIANCES IN JURY ROFL.
3566 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
What?
LOL
3566 days 15 hours ago
makingallfall2
Okay minidude i have no reason to lie my game would have probably been the same without the exceptions that if anyone who really knew me on this site in the past knows i play with integrity! If i had it my way and got people that i knew i could trust which i have stated was Jimbo!
All i can really put up to placements are probably wanting Jimbo to settle down and find a way to let others get sammy out as he was a fierce player the entire game making decisions for almost everyone including myself! It all started on day 1! Jimbo and myself would have been sitting here if i had played this game the right way that i played in season 1! Which i didn't do that as the winners were being attacked like "The battle of the Alamo", but sammy would have had his oppurtunity as well because he won all them immunities! I do know without your confessional you might have been in the final 3 because that is what made me vote you out! Does this answer enough for you as trying to pick who got what position in the game would be hard without knowing the thoughts of maybe having a win win situation going on with Jimbo?
3566 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Making, You didnt vote mini out.... You vote Hinta im pretty sure.....
3566 days 15 hours ago
makingallfall2
No i voted mini out!
3566 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Then who vote Hinta?
3566 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Cause I know 100% I didnt
3566 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
Okay, but really that answer relys on whether or not he would have backstabbed me in the revote, so... we'll have to wait and  what he would of done.

Doesn't affect my thoughts on your answer, but I'm curious.
3566 days 14 hours ago
makingallfall2
i just looked back at my mail and it shows i did evict mini from that day!
3566 days 14 hours ago
makingallfall2
Okay, but really that answer relys on whether or not he would have backstabbed me in the revote, so... we'll have to wait and  what he would of done.

Tbh is this for me?

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S9 Survivor San Juan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!