This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Transylvania- Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor: Transylvania- Final..

3367 days 22 hours ago
Samhuss
Dear finalists.... why do you deserve my vote :) ?
Zinger, do not bother answering!

And no, I am not bitter!
3367 days 20 hours ago
Zinger
okay sam
3367 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
I guess you don't think I do, so why bother asking?
3367 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Dear finalists.... why do you deserve my vote :) ?

Oh youre back =). Well i know i adapted the best to the twist and knowing when to use my votes at the right time. I worked my best to never be the target at any votes and it's why I've never received a single vote at any tribal council. It is what led me to F3 and I think it's what deserves me a win.
3367 days 14 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
btw, if Absol had made the final 3, I would have voted him. Just so you guys know.
3367 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Guys why did you vote me out btw
3367 days 11 hours ago
Zinger
I didn't vote you out cool. You were someone I enjoyed talking to and so I didnt vote you out when people asked me to.
3366 days 22 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I was responsible for you getting out @cool. You were a threat to me.
3366 days 21 hours ago
Zinger
Honestly, I think that the final 3 did a good job at taking people out that had the biggest chance of winning this game. Its hard to predict a winner. I am looking forward to the results :)! I played my hardest and had alot of fun and made friends!
3366 days 21 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Absol had no votes because he put them all on me lol smh
3366 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tbh i thought i was ganna get shat on by you guys but it turned out decent and whens the reunion?
3366 days 21 hours ago
Absol
janet es queen
3366 days 20 hours ago
trist
Wow this Final Tribal is Dead I thought they'd be a little more discussion but anyway good season gl F3 but I'm rooting for My boys Zinger and Tunertin the first of my couple of allies goodluck guys!
3366 days 19 hours ago
Zinger
Thanks Trist! It will be a good game!
3366 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
JACOB*************** lmao

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!