This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NB Reality 18: I Love Money 2 APPLICATIONS

Topic » NB Reality 18: I Love Money 2..

2461 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello, and welcome to the application page of I Love Money 2!

This is my eighteenth season that I have hosted, and I hope this is another great season! I put a lot of time into hosting, so I hope you would do the same if you apply.

I am looking for 24 interesting and dynamic competitors to compete this season. Please fill out the application to the best of your ability as it is your ONLY chance to prove to me that you deserve a spot.

NOTE: Challenges are NON-LIVE with the occasional semi-live challenge this season!

Here is the link to the application!

https://goo.gl/forms/18mp1UWonOiyhAMk2

Applications will be open for about a week OR until I get a satisfactory amount of applicants.
2460 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
If you are unfamiliar with I Love Money as a format, here is a run-down of how the game will work!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5230/forum/topic/20446594
2460 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
Because I've had a lot of questions about whether their application is confirmed or not...

I will mail you "Application confirmed" once you mail me your confirmation number. If you have received that mail, you are all set! If you haven't, then you haven't confirmed your application and are not eligible to be cast yet.
2455 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
-------------------APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED-----------------------

I will try to get casting done by early tomorrow!
2454 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
As a casting update, I have 23/24 members confirmed, and a replacement pending. We will be starting tomorrow.
2454 days 3 hours ago
nbkiller
The cast have all been accepted and confirmed.
I will have the opening of the game tomorrow early afternoon!
2454 days ago
Zinger
NOO I MISSED ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
2453 days 20 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
ugh im upset I didnt make it in -_-

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!