This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1- Glasgow

Topic » Tribal Council #1- Glasgow

3430 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and dip in the flame, and collect fire. This is the ritural at tribal council because in this game fire represents your life, once your fire is gone so are you, as you all have experinced. With a slight exception this season in redemption Island

Sean- What will be going into account on this vote?
Andy- Could we see allainces on other tribes effecting each vote as well?
Fowler- Do you think that being the only representive of a season gives an advantge or a disandvantge?
Newz- Do you think people who came from harder seasons are more prepared for what will happen during this game?
Josh - Everyone here at least made a splash in there orginal seasons, does that mean everyone should be seen as a threat?
Jeremy- Do people who have won a few group games seem more threating than say newer people?
Ethan- How does it feel that the seasoned mana's players are at the frist tribal of the season?
Harvin- Only 2 seasons have more the one representative, how does those 5 people's game change compared to eveyone else's?
Daniel- Are people more likely to align with the loved ones of there loved one's allaince?
Kiko- Is having the saftey net of Redemption more likely to make people play balls to the wall?
Jordan- With 11 people per tribe, is it safe to say anything can happen in this game?

Votes are due by 7pm EST.
There will be a live challenge at 9pm EST!
3430 days 12 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jordan- With 11 people per tribe, is it safe to say anything can happen in this game?

Oh yeah, especially given the demographics, lol
3430 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan- How does it feel that the seasoned mana's players are at the frist tribal of the season?

I mean it obviously sucks, but I know we can do better :)
3430 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
whoa
3430 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Do people who have won a few group games seem more threating than say newer people?

I'd assume it is too early to worry about something like that... never know though.
3430 days 10 hours ago
amf7410
Andy- Could we see allainces on other tribes effecting each vote as well?

I would think so... you never know if they will or not though
3430 days 6 hours ago
Kikorus
Kiko- Is having the saftey net of Redemption more likely to make people play balls to the wall?

It will obviously effect the game how much only time will tell
3430 days 6 hours ago
AHarvin
Harvin- Only 2 seasons have more the one representative, how does those 5 people's game change compared to eveyone else's?

It won't change, really. Sure, it is nice to have some friends, or enemies from another season, but it's only one or two people. And in a tribe of 11, that doesn't effect much.
3430 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel- Are people more likely to align with the loved ones of there loved one's allaince?

i would expect so. It's like the escape goat you can have until they get voted out. It gives you more power in the game to do more
3430 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz- Do you think people who came from harder seasons are more prepared for what will happen during this game?

Unless you have done a Blood vs Water season before, you are not prepared for this season. I am not prepared, since this is my first time doing a blood vs water season so i'm really excited :D
3430 days 1 hour ago
sergeant
Josh - Everyone here at least made a splash in there orginal seasons, does that mean everyone should be seen as a threat?

I think that when you have returning players all searching for redemption everyone poses a threat, cause this time everyone wants to win more than before.
3429 days 23 hours ago
Kikorus
I am not gonna show on the 2nd challenge (if I survive the tribal council) because 9 pm is 3 am at my time zone
3429 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Ill go tally the votes
3429 days 19 hours ago
manalord
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the descion is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediatly.

Ill read the votes
3429 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
good luck everyone! :)
3429 days 19 hours ago
manalord
First Vote
Daniel

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!