This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Redemption Island Arena

Topic » Redemption Island Arena

3438 days 14 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys. Sean, Harvin, and Ryan voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome to Redemption Island Arena. Here you will play in challenges, and fight to re-enter this game.

With each round, I will post a challenge and you will compete. You must decide within the first 4 hours of the challenge being posted if you and your partner are switching. This can be done an unliminted number of times.

One big change for those in the game, winning challenges no longer gets you a clue. The clue to the idols will now be given out via the 1st placer of Redemption Island duels. 2nd place, stays alive, third place is out of this game for good.

Sounds simple right. Sean, Ryan, and Harvin while Redemption is only a pre-merge thing, the journey through this game will be hard, you have to win every single duel, or you will not re-enter this game.
3438 days 14 hours ago
manalord
Your first challenge is to play this game

http://www.tengaged.com/play/the_moving_game

You will have 24 hours to complete this challenge. The person who does so the best, will win and safe and give out an idol clue, last place is out of this game for good.

Matt if you want to switch with Harvin you have 4 hours to make that call. Good Luck!
3437 days 11 hours ago
manalord
Duel #1 Scores:

Harvin- 722.48
Ryan- 183.22
Sean- 0
3437 days 11 hours ago
manalord
That means Sean your journey is over
3437 days 11 hours ago
manalord
Drop your buff in the urn

*Sean burns his buff*

Head out.

*Sean waves good-bye to everyone*
3437 days 11 hours ago
manalord
As for you Ryan and Harvin, you guys stay alive. Head back to redemption camp, await your next oppenet. Harvin as the winner you can give a clue to anyone you want.
3437 days ago
AHarvin
I'm giving the clue to Matt.
3436 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys.

Ryan, Harvin, and Lassi voted out at the last tribal council.

This challenge is easy.

Here we have a stack of 10 cards. You will place them in any order you wish. However each card has an increased chance of knocking down the next card. So for example

Card 1 has a 10% chance of knocking down the next card while Card 10 has a 100% chance.

However you cannot place a card next to a systamtic numbers.

This means card 1 cannot be next to card 2 and card 10 cannot be 9. Card 4 cannot be by either 3 or 5.

Its pretty much all luck. Whoever knocks the most cards down, stays alive, last place, out of this game for good.

If you knock all your cards down, you will get the oppsite number for whatever the last card is, if it hits the button. So if your last number was 10, it is gurantted to hit the button which is only 1 more point, but if you put card #1 there, and it hit th button, it would be worth 10 points.

You have 24 hours good-luck!

Kiko and Matt you can of course switch with your partners and send me your own list if you so choose.
3436 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
^ The fuck??? Glad I'm not playing that confusing shit.
3436 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL @ luck
3436 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
Places card 3
3436 days 4 hours ago
Joeker
Luck challenges at Redemption Island lol
3436 days 4 hours ago
KidA
16 min agoJoeker
Luck challenges at Redemption Island lol
3436 days ago
OldNewz
real quick, shout out to harvin for that score in the last comp. I tried it out and holy shit, that is a good score lol.
3435 days 23 hours ago
mrcool
Good job Harvin on the first R.I Comp c:
3435 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Ok time to revel the RI reuslts

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!