This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13- Cardiff

Topic » Tribal Council #13- Cardiff

3410 days 7 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys. Tribal tonight, someone going home, and this time the safety net of redemption is gone.

Nicole has immunity. Cannot vote for her. If she wishes to give it up she must do so within 2 hours of this post. Aside from that anyone else is fair game.

Kevin- Is being banned going to effect your game?
Jeremy- How does being banned effect your game?
Sandy- Worried that you have merged in the minority of the swapped tribes?
Andy- There are only 5 returnees left, worried the newbies could team up and pick you guys off?
Nicole- Immunity, how does it feel?
Alyssa - There are 4 pairs here tonight, think we could see them band together?
John- With 4 paired idols, and one orginal tribal idol could we see an idol played tonight?
Matt- How important is making the right votes at this point?
Josh- Will we see allainces fracture tonight with so many coming into play?
Jordan- When is the time to get rid of the power players?
Ethan- Worried you could see the revloving door after your dominace on redemption?

Votes are due in 24 hours.
There will be a LIVE challenge at 9pm EST Tommrow (Survivor Auction)
3410 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan- Worried you could see the revloving door after your dominace on redemption?

LOL that's actually kinda rude. Um, definitely! There's FOUR idols so far at the merge....and me coming back from Redemption, I don't have really ANY ties with anyone. So all I can say, is if you want an extra vote, hit me up! I'll vote whoever.
3410 days 6 hours ago
Monkey135
Nicole- Immunity, how does it feel?
OMFG FANTASTIC ;O I've never thought that I would win vs Ethan or Andy!!!
3410 days 6 hours ago
mrcool
Matt- How important is making the right votes at this point?
At this point everyone is going to pick a side by this vote. A simple vote can make you a minority or in the majority
3410 days 5 hours ago
sergeant
Josh- Will we see allainces fracture tonight with so many coming into play?

I think tonight could be interesting. The dynamics of this group is really interesting, I am excited to see it play out.
3410 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
John- With 4 paired idols, and one orginal tribal idol could we see an idol played tonight? I wouldn't be surprised if one is played. Paranoia is very high right now
3409 days 22 hours ago
AlyssaB
Alyssa - There are 4 pairs here tonight, think we could see them band together?

Anything can happen, I guess we will have to wait & see ;)
3409 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm so done with this tbh. I'm being lied to by everyone.....

It's clear that you all want me out.....but it's dumb, because I'm an actual vote.

Regardless.....I'm not voting for anyone who voted me out. And trust me....I'll know.

So yeah.....I know I'm going home......gl me :)
3409 days 7 hours ago
manalord
I'll go tally the votes
3409 days 7 hours ago
manalord
*returns with urn*

If anyone has a hidden idol and they wish to play it now would be the time to do so
3409 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
*stands*

What fun would it be if I was out? The ratings would go down to a point where the show would get canceled, plus I’m the only one willing to make an actual move this game. So tonight I’m gonna make one.

*hands special RI Idol to Mana*
3409 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
I play this on myself!
3409 days 7 hours ago
manalord
The rules of survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol all votes for that person will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be elimanted
3409 days 7 hours ago
manalord
That is in the case of a Hidden Idol being played. This however.. Is just a fucking stick

*tosses it into the fire*

All votes for Ethan will still count
3409 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
3409 days 7 hours ago
manalord
Okay once the votes are read the descion is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immeditaly.

I'll read the votes

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!