This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Survivor Tocantins:

Topic » Welcome to Survivor Tocantins:

4097 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Congrats on being casted for what has so much promise to be an awsome season. Im really looking foward to it. So Here are your tribes feel free to talk, make allainces, and send confessionals.

Timbira
Patrick- patarkayz
Big- bigdizzleyomama
Michael-Michael31
Missy- Missalice3
Anthony- Antho1234321
Josh- Sergeant
Goat- goat
Rumtin- Rumtin

Jalapão
Cole- cole225
Eddie- 49288
Juilan- TheSexiestDude990
Jake- jakehou97
Martin- Hudspith
Flame- Flamelord
JJ- Wowjj
Zach- jayhawk123
4097 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Here are the basic rules you must follow they can be viewed in the rulebook at any time!~
4097 days 5 hours ago
manalord
1- I am the Host, this means all calls i make are final!

2- Challenges are at a set time please let me know if you cannot make it otherwise your team may hold it against you.

3- Challenges may take place at 8:30 PM EST sometimes however i will try to do non-live at this point.

4- Twists will not be disputed. they are to test you however they will all be fair.

5- Please vote at every tribal you will have approximately 15 hours to vote. Votes are usally due by 10-11 am EST!

6- If there is a tie, you will have until 30 mintues before the challenge to send a revote, as long as there are at least 3 people able to vote.

7- If there is less than 3 people able to vote in the re-vote then there will be a challenge instead. If there is 3 there is still a re-vote.

8- If we go to rocks the people who played idols and have immunity will be immune. The people in the tie will be immune.

9- Send me a confessional with your vote, not required but nice and increases your chances of returning.

10- If you want to use an idol please tell me with your vote. I will say Idol Played as a response. If you do not get this before 11PM est re-send idol usage. Same if not before 10AM EST!
4097 days 5 hours ago
manalord
The first challenge will be Tomrrow (3/2) at 5pm EST! It will be a classic activity test challenge but will not be Pass the Torch.

This season will feature Exile Island as well as the skull charm.

The wining tribe will select one person to go to Exile Island, from there own tribe. That person will select someone from the losing tribe to go to Exile Island. They will be immune from tribal council but will not be able to vote. There will be 2 urns. The winner will pick one and one contains a note the other nothing. The note will be a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol at your camps and will also offer you a chance to Mutianty to the other Tribe. At the Merge whoever wins individual immunity will go to Exile and will not be able to vote until Exile ends.

The Skull Charm is a much more dangerous twist. When you vote someone out the will give this to someone in the game. This person will be able IMMUNE the next time they go to tribal. That means that every vote is important.

Pleasy PYN to say you read all this and ill see you all tomrrow...

Also if you have a skype post in here because group games are getting skype heavy. If you have an allaince chat feel free to add me so i can see whats going on ( Manalord7)
4097 days 5 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Yay Jalapao
4097 days 5 hours ago
sergeant
Let's Go Timbira
4097 days 5 hours ago
Missalice3
Go Timbira!
4097 days 5 hours ago
Rumtin
My Skype is rumtin.aidun
Everyone feel free to add me :)
4096 days 23 hours ago
manalord
Sorry to everyone getting the Pre-season msg again that alrdy sgined :/
4096 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
kk
4096 days 23 hours ago
jakehou97
Got ittt
4096 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
KK
4096 days 22 hours ago
ok
4096 days 22 hours ago
wowjj
Okie
4096 days 19 hours ago
Michael31
Alrighty. Go timbira!
4096 days 16 hours ago
jayhawk123
Here

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!