This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

4095 days 8 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys. Jalapão getting your first look at the new Timbira tribe Anthony voted out at the last tribal council. we will now bring in goat and eddie returing from exile island.

first things first Jalapão i will take it back. Once again Immunity is up for grabs. For todays challenge we will be playing 'those damn hurdles'.

I will ask a question. in separte post you will post 'jumps over hurdle' 3 separte times. After that you will post 'hits buzzer' then you will post your answer. I will look to make sure you completed 3 Jumps and a buzzer hit then check to see if your answer is correct.
If it is you score a point if its not then i go to the next person who completed the hurdles and buzzer. Questions will be about CBS Suvivor. First tribe to 5 wins immunity.

Challenge will take place at 5pm EST with check in starting at 4.50 EST
4095 days 7 hours ago
Michael31
Damn it. That's the exact time I go to work...
4095 days 6 hours ago
Rumtin
Today?
4095 days 5 hours ago
manalord
yes rumtin there is a challenge every day <.<
4095 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Check in NOW!~
4095 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hi umm I'm here

but I might get distracted by stars stuff
4095 days 2 hours ago
here
4095 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Here:

Timbira:

Jalapao:
Juilan
Eddie
4095 days 2 hours ago
manalord
im gonna give them about 5 more minutes then ill re-secdule this challenge until Tomrrow because i dont want to just hand it to Jalapao
4095 days 2 hours ago
wowjj
umm... my survivor game comp was scheduled NOW at this exact time 2 days ago.. so i cant make it
4095 days 2 hours ago
Rumtin
Here
4095 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Well it looks like this will be Rumtin vs. Juilan/Eddie if anyone else comes online they cna jump in
4095 days 2 hours ago
manalord
ok does everyone understand the challenge
4095 days 2 hours ago
Rumtin
There is no way I'll be able to do well.
I'm on my phone because MY DAMN AUNT CAN'T AFFORD INTERNET!
4095 days 2 hours ago
manalord
ughh i dont want to get behind..... should we just swap to a spam challenge :>
4095 days 2 hours ago
no! spamming sucks!

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!