This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 5: Dallas

Topic » Auditions Day 5: Dallas

3949 days 11 hours ago
LUPIE
Alanis Morissette

I am torn on this one. I like you but I did not like the song choice. You have one chance to impress us..... and I was impressed. Did I scare ya? Well, you're going through to Boot Camp.

YES
3949 days 11 hours ago
LUPIE
Maroon 5

Awks, my band auditioned without me. http://25.media.tumblr.com/4753f28a916d18e889ef6b693e467e29/tumblr_mpwodz8n9v1s1bibso3_250.gif  Dylan, I'm trying to listen to my band perform. Well, you guys kinda get it lucky to have me as a judge.

YES YES YES
3949 days 11 hours ago
LUPIE
All Time Low

I really enjoyed it. You guys are awesome, the song was awesome, it got me jamming to it. And I think you should go far.

Yes
3949 days 11 hours ago
LUPIE
Janet Devlin

I really enjoyed the soothing tone in your voice. You are so sweet, your voice is sweet and I love you.

YES
3949 days 11 hours ago
LUPIE
High School Musical

Now I am not a fan of movies or tv shows auditioning as a group. But, I really enjoyed the song choice. Very catchy and the message is cool. But, I really do not think it is fair to send you through.

No
3949 days 11 hours ago
LUPIE
To rephrase on HSM,

I liked the song choice but I do not think your voices were powerful enough and reminded me of a high school choir which is not right for this competition.
3949 days 11 hours ago
LUPIE
Christina Grimmie

Do I have to vote? You were amazing! One of the best cover artists out there and it would be a shame to send you home before boot Camp.

Yes 100 TIMES
3949 days 11 hours ago
LUPIE
Luke Bryan

Love me some country boys. YEEHAW! Loved it and I think you're the male country artist we need...

Yes
3949 days 11 hours ago
LUPIE
Iggy Azalea

Cannot unsee http://25.media.tumblr.com/68eca4e162f5399c0fe5057c7cb6c71e/tumblr_mhv6jshGvS1s0e63zo1_500.gif

I really think you butchered that performance. I just, I just don't get it.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
3949 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Unfortunately Corinne Bailey Rae, High School Musical, and Iggy Azalea have been eliminated.
Thank you for auditioning this season. :)

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!