This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Battle Rounds Round 3

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Battle..

3728 days 1 hour ago
jojo7784
Lana Del Ray vs Celine Dion

Ok well as much as I hate Celine (and the user) I hate Lana too and the user is permed which makes it easy. I hate both singers but one will be active. I thought both of you sucked and I wish you would both just fall in a hole and stay there. Bye ;)

The winner is Celine

I hate being mean ;(
3728 days 1 hour ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Lana Del Rey vs Celine Dion:

Lana Del Rey - I thought the song was a little too slow for my liking, we didn't get to view your amazing vocals that I know you have and it's a shame because I thought you had a potential of winning this competition! But your vocals weren't terrible.

Celine Dion - I thought it was a good performance. The vocals were good and a lot of emotions were felt in this performance! I see a lot of potential in you!
3728 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
WeAreAllWitnesses
So used to the X Factor, The Voice is much more intense :O

That's the way we do things around here. ;)
3728 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Vinny, you can only pick one of these to move onto The Live shows as part of #TeamVinny. Who is it going to be?
3728 days 1 hour ago
jojo7784
0 min agoJanelle_Pierzina
WeAreAllWitnesses
So used to the X Factor, The Voice is much more intense :O

That's the way we do things around here. ;)

What he said
3728 days 1 hour ago
Dinosauro27
Just asked my mom if she knew who Lana Del Ray is, and she is like no. But knowing my mom, Lana would still win the battle because my mom strongly dislikes Celine. I love Celine though. It must be a recessive gene since my dad is not her biggest fan either.
3728 days 1 hour ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
I am going to send the contestant with the most potential, so this battle will have to go to...
Celine Dion!
3728 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congratulations Celine Dion You are moving onto the live shows!
3728 days 1 hour ago
bigbrothermaniac
*applauds* YAY CELINE!
3728 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
This does however mean Lana you are eliminated from #TeamVinny, and as there are no available steals left, you are eliminated from the competition, please give Lana Del Rey a #VoiceFactorGoodbye
3728 days 1 hour ago
jojo7784
Grats Celine :)
3728 days 1 hour ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
We're finished early dangg
3728 days 1 hour ago
Dinosauro27
Bye Bye!
3728 days 1 hour ago
Dinosauro27
NoOOO. I have nothing else to do.
3728 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
This is not all from The Voice-Factor tonight, join us again tonight at 6 EST/5 CST where the final 5 battles will take place and we will find out who will compete in the first live show.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!