This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Battle Rounds Round 3

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Battle..

3715 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
WeAreAllWitnesses
I'm so nervous, never been so nervous for a competition before and I'm a judge!

It's good to have some nerves! *smiles at Vinny*
3715 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Thank you coaches! Well, let's get this show started.
3715 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
The first battle of the night come's from #TeamSam, fighting for a place in The Live shows it's Maroon 5 VS Boyce Avenue!
3715 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

3715 days 17 hours ago
Dinosauro27
GO BOYCE AVENUE!!!!
3715 days 17 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Maroon 5 vs. Boyce Avenue

Maroon 5- This was... very underwhelming. I think that this performance was just so predictable from you guys. I think that Adam's voice drowned out some of the instruments in the background, and all in all this was kind of a trainwreck.

Boyce Avenue- Guys, this was amazing! I loved Tiffany's voice, and I once again loved the instrument playing. I think this battle was a huge challenge for you guys, considering that your opponent wrote the song that you're performing, and that it's THEIR song. However, I think you absolutely knocked my socks off.

The winner of this battle HANDS DOWN should be Boyce!
3715 days 17 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Maroon 5 vs. Boyce Avenue •

I think that this battle was great because you both did the same song, but in different ways.

Maroon 5, I liked your performance a lot! The song was nice and slow, and your voice was nice as well. Overall, you did a very good job! :)

Boyce Avenue, I absolutely loved your voice, and I thought you did a really great job singing! However, I wasn't too sold on Tiffany. I thought she was very boring and didn't have a great voice.
3715 days 17 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Maroon 5 vs Boyce Avenue:

Maroon 5 - I thought it was a good performance! Your vocals were good and your emotions seemed to there as well. I felt like I wanted to hear you push your vocals more, I want to hear those high parts that I know you can hit! But overall, good performance Maroon 5!

Boyce Avenue - I loved your performance in this song, it was a great rendition, but for Tiffany it wasn't the right song for her. I felt like she brought you down in the performance and I wanted to see the Boyce Avenue that everyone loves, I know you have the potential to win but that performance wasn't a winner!

If I had to pick a winner between these performances, I'll have to go with Maroon 5!
3715 days 17 hours ago
Dinosauro27
The thing is, it is Boyce Avenue. Tiffany is not always gonna be there
3715 days 16 hours ago
jojo7784
Me when I'm back for a bit and sees the gifs
3715 days 16 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for JoJo <3

Maroon 5 vs Boyce Avenue

Marrow 5 that was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. I thought it was fun to listen to and really liked it

Boyce Avenue you have talent but I don't know if your right for VF. You need to do some work and I don't know if you could do it

The winner is..... For sure Maroon 5
3715 days 16 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Posting for Mybash :)

Maroon 5 vs Boyce Avenue

Maroon 5 - You know way back in season 1 I participated as Maroon 5, oh good times. I mean it's my favorite Maroon 5 song and like it's just perfect. Perfect perfect perfect. I mean like next week I think you should do a song to get us off our feet cause you wanna shake it up!

Boyce Avenue - I actually think this was so amazing. I mean wow. I thought clear cut it would be M5 winning but wow. You are so amazing. The way you too sing it compliments each other and you have such a vibrato in your voices that just are stellar. I mean I'm really suprised.

Very very close battle in my mind but I think for something different id say Boyce Avenue but either way your both amazing bands.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!