This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 1

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 1

3726 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Riley <3

Usher-

Basically, I feel the same about you as I feel about Hilary. Vocally, I felt it was a hot, auto-tuned mess. But it had high energy and kept me entertained. Great job!
3726 days 18 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Posting for Vinny! :)

Yeah - Usher:
I thought that this was a fun and upbeat performance! I loved it! I loved the hip hop and dancing that was in this and I thought it was a great performance following last show's performance. I think this was a really good performance Usher!
3726 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for JoJo :)

Usher

I honestly don't like you at all. Sorry but I don't think you should be here and I don't want you here. Sorry to be rude but it's just my honest opinion. As for the song I wasn't really a fan of this either. It had it's good moments but not enough to make me think you could win. Sorry :/
3726 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Okay Vinny, you can only secure one of these artists places in next week's show. Who is it to be?
3726 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
"I'm gonna put through Celine Dion :)" - Vinny
3726 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
There you have it Celine Dion the first artist from #TeamVinny to make it to live show 3 leaving the fate of the other 2 artists on his team in your hands.
3726 days 17 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Great choice Vinny! Good luck to the other two :)
3726 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Here are the numbers you need to vote for your favorite.

If you want to see Luke Bryan make it into live show 3 vote #11
If you want to see Usher make it into  live show 3 vote #12
3726 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well there you have it, the Top 12 have performed for you and the coaches.
3726 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Before we get to the results, here performing her new hit "Sexercize'" it's Kylie Minogue!
3726 days 17 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
*claps for Kylie*
3726 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Thank you Kylie, that was amazing and one of the best new songs to date.
3726 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
It's time for the #Results!
3726 days 17 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Excited! #TeamSam
3726 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
First of all, please welcome your four confirmed returnees next week, One Republic, Leona Lewis, Gossip and Celine Dion!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!