This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 1

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 1

3726 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
*walks out with my team and glares at Janelle as I walk to my seat
3726 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Each coach must save one act who they want to see next week. From the remaining two on each team, one act will be eliminated by the public.
3726 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Let’s kick things off on a great foot!

First on stage, representing #TeamRiley it's One Republic singing "Apologize" for a place in Wednesday's live-show.
3726 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3726 days 19 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Where are the contestants? :(
3726 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Ikr
3726 days 19 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• OneRepublic - Apologize •

*claps loudly*

OneRepublic, I loved this performance! The song was really nice, and your vocals were out of this world! I thought you sounded great, and I could definitely hear the emotion in your voice while singing. Congrats on being stolen by Riley! You keep on getting better, so hopefully you can stay and get even better then you are right now!  Good luck :)
3726 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Riley <3

One Republic-

*gives a standing ovation*
WOW! First off, what a great start to the Live Shows guys! This performance was EXCEPTIONAL! I loved every second of it. Vocally, I was in complete awe. I thought that I made a great call stealing you guys in the Battles, and your performance just made me feel like I 100% made the right call!
3726 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
One Republic

Boys I think you are very talented but I don't know if you can survive against the rest of these people but good luck boys. I wish you the best of luck and even though I don't think you can survive I want you to prove me wrong and kick some ass in his competition because I think you would make great winners
3726 days 19 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Posting for Vinny! :)

Apologize - One Republic:

I thought that vocally, it was pretty surreal, I loved your voice in this performance. You guys definitely deserve to be here, and I'm glad that you went through even if I didn't pick you! I thought it was a great performance.
3726 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Next up, waving the flag for #TeamRiley, singing "Like A Boy" - It's Ciara!
3726 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3726 days 19 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Ciara - Like A Boy •

Ciara, I sort of liked this. I thought the song was great, as well as your vocals. I felt like you sang with an attitude, which I loved. The thing that keeps me from really enjoying your performances is how soft your voice is. It really irritates me! I want you to sing more powerfully, instead of singing so softly. I hope you can "step" *hint hint* it up next week if you stay! <3 Good luck :)
3726 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
Ciara

Ciara this was good. Don't get me wrong but I don't know if people will responde well to you so I'm not sure what to do with you. I think you have talent but I don't know if you can survive her which is a shame because your so good but I just don't know :( but good luck.
3726 days 19 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Posting for Vinny :)

Like A Boy - Ciara:

Very catchy, vocals were good, but was it a winning performance? Probably not, I thought your last performance definitely was better than this one. Your last performance had so much emotion, it was great, this performance was decent.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!