This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 4

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 4

3721 days 5 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Charli XCX-

This was MILES better then the previous weeks. You've actually impressed me for the first time since your audition. It's honestly about damn time.
3721 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Vote 3 before the end of the show to support Charli from being in danger of going home. It's Charli XCX!
3721 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
I'm proud of Riley and vinny this week
*glares at Sam
3721 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3721 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
jojo7784
*glares at Sam

LOL
3721 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Oh wow...
3721 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny <3

Fantasia:
I liked your vocals in this performance! They were pretty tight and I thought it was a good performance! I think you're getting better every performance.
3721 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Fantasia - Without Me •

*claps*

Fantasia, I loved this! The song was very nice, and for once, I could actually listen to a recent R&B song without hating it. Your voice is so soulful and it is just really great, and Kelly was a-ma-zing! Missy Elliott is a very good rapper as well. You 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% deserve to stay over Charli XCX. Good luck Fantasia! <3
3721 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
Fantasia

Girl your vocals are amazing. You have so much talent and I'm so happy to have you on my team. I think you have an amazing shot at winning and I hope to see more from you in the future. Good luck :)
3721 days 5 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
jojo7784
*glares at Sam

Bitch you cause nothing but drama. Sit down.
3721 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
oof
3721 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
0 min agobigbrothermaniac
jojo7784
*glares at Sam

Bitch you cause nothing but drama. Sit down.

Is someone still mad from earlier? Sorry to hear that lol
3721 days 5 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Fantasia-

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am obsessed with you. This performance was just another in a line of stunners. Your voice was incredible, Kelly's part was perfection, Missy Elliot was astounding, and this... this was just perfect. I truly hope you stay, and that Charli doesn't beat someone as truly talented as you.
3721 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Liked 'Tasia this week? Vote 4 before the end of the show, they're not safe unless they gets the votes!
3721 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Here now, with her performance of "Blow" It's Ke$ha!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!