This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 5

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 5

3701 days 22 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Katharine McPhee:
I thought it was an amazing vocal performance regardless of no music! I thought even if this was an audition piece, you'd still make it far with just this performance alone! Great job Katharine! :)
3701 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Want Katharine to survive another week? Vote 2 before the end of the show. For now, it's Katharine McPhee!
3701 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Right, next up we've got Ke$ha, who's ready to sing 'Goodbye'.
3701 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3701 days 22 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Kesha-

*applauds*
Vocally, I could honestly go either way on this performance. Your voice was strong in some parts, but very pitchy in other parts. However, overall I still was really pleased with this. I love the lyrics in this song, and how we once again managed to stay away from Auto-Tune. Good job!
3701 days 22 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Ke$ha:
Nuh-uh, that isn't you. NO WAY! How did you hit those high notes, like what!? I can't even believe that we haven't seen this side of you before! All of the other performances seem like nothing compared to this one! This is by far your best performance of the season!
3701 days 22 hours ago
jojo7784
Kesha

I did want more but i mean you showed your voice off and i cant complain with that. I think you did very well and i think you will move on after this. great job hun. Now if only you had a different coach i would like you more. but gl
3701 days 22 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Kesha - Goodbye •

*claps*

Kesha, this was once again amazing! When you performed the first two times, I thought you were an autotuned mess but once you got into the live shows, Riley started to coach you well and told you to not use autotune in your songs, and he definitely gave great advice! The song was very nice, and your voice was beautiful! Keep up the good work girl <3 Good luck! :)
3701 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
If you want to keep Ke$ha's dreams of becoming the Voice of this season alive vote 3 before the lines close right after the last performance. For now, it's Ke$ha!
3701 days 22 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
jojo7784
Now if only you had a different coach i would like you more.

Can you stop?
3701 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Vinny, now that the teams are competing against each other do you think we will start to see the gloves really come off tonight?
3701 days 22 hours ago
Euro
It's me next! :O
3701 days 22 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Haha, well I'm sure tensions are going to be high throughout this night but I'm sure we're expecting the worst now as we move on!
3701 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Euro
It's me next! :O

*breaks teleprompter*

Kelly is next. :P
3701 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*nods at Vinny*

Are you ready for a little Bruno Mars? Well, good, because he's singing 'When I Was Your Man'

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!