This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions #1-10

Topic » Auditions #1-10

4261 days 21 hours ago
Bradyman7
Lady Gaga: With Lady Gaga, do NOT ever pick a slow paced song! Honestly I was bored during the first 30 or so seconds but then....then it was AMAZING! I was on the edge of my seat, couldn't have been better. You really shined tonight, best one of the evening so far. Great job, your going to go far if you keep picking fast-paced songs :D Side note, I did NOT actually watch the video, just listen to the song while closing my eyes cause Lady Gaga is such a creep :D

My vote is:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!
4261 days 21 hours ago
Bradyman7
One Direction: No...just no. Gtfo. Justin Beiber 2.0? I think so. You suck, your song sucked. Go through puberty, fuck you.

My vote is:
FUCK NO
4261 days 21 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Tyler & Tommy! I'm praying you see the light and say yes to the one and only  ONE DIRECTION!
4261 days 21 hours ago
Bradyman7
Janelle: Your crazy for giving One Direction a yes. I can't even @ them.
4261 days 18 hours ago
TylerK
Minaj - Amazing. Shes so versatile with songs and wraps. I say Yes.
Eminiem - I love this Eminem song because its meaningful unlike some of his stuff. I say Yes for now.
Kelly Clarkson - I feel like this song is slightly overplayed but its good, so ill say yes foe now.
Rihanna -  God i hate this song so much, No, never.
Ariana - God I love Her. Yes.
Taylor - Shes not versatile enough for this. Sorry, no.
Beyonce - Beyonce is a queen, ofc yes, but still not the best song choice.
Owl City - This was one weird af music video.. sorry, no.
Gaga - Meh, probably not gonna make it to live shows but ill give you a chance, yes.
One Direction - YES YES YES 1 MILLION TIMES YES!!1 Not the best song choice though, but ugh i love 1d :)
4261 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Votes so far..

Minaj - 3 Yes
Eminem - 3 Yes
Kelly Clarkson -  3 Yes
Rihanna -  1 Yes and 2 No
Ariana - 2 No and 1 Yes
Taylor Swift -  2 Yes and 1 no
Beyonce -  3 Yes
Owl City -  2 No and 1 Yes
Lady Gaga -   3 Yes
One Direction -  2 Yes and 1 No
Remember you need at least 3 votes to move on to the next round!
4261 days 7 hours ago
Tommy1212
Nicki Minaj - Right By My Side

I have to say it’s not one of my favourite Nicki Minaj songs, and it didn’t give me the WOW factor. I’m dissapointed that you would take such a big risk with your first audition.

For today, it’s a no from me. But my fellow judges seem to disagree.
4261 days 7 hours ago
Tommy1212
Eminem - Space Bound

Everyone can at least have a certain amount of respect for Eminem as an artist! For me personally, this is a well delivered song with meaning, and you have the possibility to go further in the game! Well done!

It’s a Yes From Me
4261 days 7 hours ago
Tommy1212
Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side

YES! YES! YES! YES! I love it! It’s fun, it’s meaningful, and it gives me the urge to get up and sing ;) The vocals in the chorus were amazing! I loved everything about it! Well done!

A BIG FAT YES!
4261 days 7 hours ago
Tommy1212
Rihanna - We Found Love

Is it just me that feels this song is WAY to overused!? Don’t get me wrong, it’s an amazing song. I just don’t know, I sit in the middle with this song.

I’m sorry, but today it’s a no
4261 days 7 hours ago
Tommy1212
Ariana Grande - Grenade

You know what, I like it! Far better than the original in my opinion, I have no idea what my fellow judges’ are talking about, a song does not have to be specific to one gender, it’s how you deliver it!

It’s a yes from me, I’m just sorry it wasn’t enough for the others
4261 days 7 hours ago
Tommy1212
Taylor Swift -

Let’s get this out there right now! Taylor Swift is my favourite artist out there right now! This song had meaning, it flowed, it was an all round amazing song! I don’t think a song has to be upbeat or slow. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!

110% Yes!
4261 days 7 hours ago
Tommy1212
Beyonce - best thing I Never had

I love it! I love the build up to the chorus! Only criticism is that I wasn’t up there singing it WITH you! This show will 100% be the best thing you had, because you girl are going to go FAR!

YES, YES, YES!
4261 days 7 hours ago
Tommy1212
Owl City - Deer in the headlights

You were the only one to bring something new to me tonight, and I claimed in my bio that this is what I’m looking for this season, and you just proved the reason I’m doing that! The song, is amazing! You DO need guidance, but that is what we are here for!

It’s a YES from me! Just wish my judges saw the potential!
4261 days 7 hours ago
Tommy1212
Lady Gaga - Marry The Night

Never pick a slow song? Are you MAD!? The slow songs are what shows off the voice! Although I DO love some fast pace songs of her, not all of them are to my taste. This song is well executed and I KNOW Everyone will LOVE you!

YES!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!