This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #2

Topic » Live Show #2

4245 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
10/12 done.
4244 days 7 hours ago
Wrightnacho
No Lady Gaga song that I know of was used in a movie, so the song I chose was The Edge of Glory. Hope you like it!
4244 days 6 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
11/12
4243 days 23 hours ago
lionnudes
None of Marina's music have been featured in a movie, so let's bring it to a very hot music video.
4243 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
12/12!  In the morning! I will post a thread and set up the poll.
4243 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Andy Grammer - This performance lacked something... excitement and it was quite boring. It sorta repetitive with your past performances and I'm not impressed at all.

Maroon 5 - Oh Yeah is right! The video was hot! The singing was great and it was amusing.

I really hope Tengaged keeps you around! And I really like the part when she runs him over haha!

Adele -  I really didn't like this performance. You didn't sing very long but with what you did sing it was decent. I really liked when you hit some of the high notes.

But I think the performance was just a train wreck ^_^
4243 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Carrie Underwood - I'm really exciting about you changing to this song. It really shows off Carrie's Voice and its just beautiful. A solid performance :)

I hope the public agree's and the other judges!
4243 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Taylor Swift - I'm so so so happy your in this competition. You are such an inspiration to all ages. The performance was classy, sweet and simple. Like I said before I'm not a huge country fan but Carrie, Taylor are an exception.

I could see you potentially winning this competition!

Bruno Mars - I really enjoyed this performance. Last week I wasn't impressed really with your song choice but this is a decent choice. The vocals were great. And the lyrics were beautiful. Encase no one else noticed but the song is talking about him telling the girl in the video to please take him back and he can't live without her.

Eminem - I love you! Enimen is one of the best rappers in the world if not the best. It was fantastic. :)

Again another possible winner! Brady should be proud.
4243 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Kelly Clarkson - Another one of my acts! The performance was just amazing. We both worked really hard choosing and I'm glad we came to a final decision with this song.

I will even admit I sang along ^_^

Evanesence - Well you didn't take our advice from the last show but it proved us because it was actually quite good. But you didn't follow the theme so the performance was awful.
4243 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Britney Spears  - Britney... you are probably tied for one of the best singers in this group.

Your performances are always entertaining and easy to sign along with. I pray pray the viewers keep you around!
4243 days 2 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
Janelle I like your judging!
4243 days 2 hours ago
Tommy1212
Andy Grammer

I liked it, your voice is defiantly one of those typical male voices, and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. BUT I do like you, and I think you deserve at least another week in this competition. I want to see MORE from you. Beautiful lyrics, captivating video, as this is movie week. Well done.

Maroon 5

I L.O.V.E your voice, the video was 'fun' to say the least, and I like it! Your prescence when singing is amazing. You are deffo going to go far in this competition! Loves it!

Adele

Adele! You know I love you, your voice is always amazing, I'm not going to say this is your BEST performance, but you went out there and found a song from a movie! I hope America save you, because I know AND they know how good you can be!

Carrie Underwood

YES YES YES!! This is all what movie week is about! Where acting and singing all comes into one! Your voice has grown on me and you are BEAUTIFUL! I love it, well done!

Taylor Swift

Ahhh, Taylor Swift's voice is amazing, and her songs have meaning, this video does fit 'movie' week as it takes me and America on a story! It's captivating, beautiful and you have raised the bar in this competition! I Love it!

Bruno Mars

You remind me a lot of Andy from your catogory, who's better? Well I don't know, but to me it's the same thing different artist. I can't hide the fact that you are one of the best male artists out there. I just hope that's good enough for America.

Eminem

Eminem, you bring something TOTALLY different to this competition, and last week I said I don't think you're in the write competition for YOU, but after seeing this, I believe you do! You bring diversity to the show and to your catogory. Well done!

Kelly Clarkson

Kelly, I love you, your voice prescense, story of the song all make me love you even more! You are everything this competition needs and I would be in utter shock if you end up in the showdown.

Evanscence

You know I've supported you all through this show, I love your voice, it's soooo powerful, but the backing music just drowns it out. I would love to hear you stripped back if you can do that. I just want to appreciate the beauty that IS your voice. Well done though.

Britney Spears

I love the diversity to your voice, the dance sequences were amazing. America would be silly if you were in the bottom 2 this week.

Lady Gaga

Amazing song, one of your best so far! You have so many hidden talents that we could work with in weeks to come! Your vocals are on point, you are heading in the right direction to get far in this competiton! Well done!

Marina and the Diamonds

I loveeeeeee your voice! Omg, I'm not going to lie, in the past you have flown under the radar to me and never grabbed my attention, but tonight?! I love it! It's fun and quirky, Hot! I love it! Well done! Keep this up!
4243 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
And lastly...

Lady Gaga - This was a great song choice! Everything was great besides I was ready for you to fall off the side of the building by the time the video ended so it would be less boring.

Marina - LMAO! The singing was okay. I wasn't impressed and the naked guys dancing in the background were very annoying.
4242 days 4 hours ago
TylerK
Andy Grammer (LUPIE) - Was this in a movie? Idk but um yeah its a good song and I'm happy you're still here! Goodluck :)

Maroon 5 (Mybash_) - I like this song a lot, even though the other Maroon 5 act posted it earlier, it's a great song and I'm glad I moved you through, plus you're very dedicated! GL!

Adele - Im glad this isnt a mainstream song, and even though this isnt necessarily a movie, I really like the song and Im happy you got through! GL!

Carrie Underwood (SexyMan4567) - Carrie is a great singer and I like this song, not her best song though, but you did your best with the movie restraints. GL and good job :)

Taylor Swift (LexiVazquez) - This is a good song, and I really like this choice, and it's great that it was in a movie/tv show and I like the video :) Good luck and good job!

Bruno Mars (joshg222) - I like this song, even though it is very mainstream it was a great song choice especially because of the movie requirements! Goodluck and good job!

Eminem (Kilv) - Omg omg omg karen from mean girls is in this movie omfg. Anyways, this song is good and better then some of his superficial annoying shit and it has meaning! Good luck!

Kelly Clarkson (49288) - I love the music video! The song is great and Kelly never fails to disappoint! Great job this week and good luck!

Evanescene (survivorparv123) - The fact theres no video saddens me :( But this girl's voice NEVER fails to disappoint. Great song choice and I enjoyed it! Good luck :)

Britney Spears (Hestia): God i freaking love Britney SO MUCH. She is flawless in everyway and I wish you were one of my acts. Amazing song choice and a great britney classic. Great job and goodluck!

Lady Gaga - Very mainstream song, but Im sure that gaga has had a song in a movie. I like the song but its been played to death. Goodluckkk

Marina and the Diamonds (lionnudes) - Omfg i love this song. The background was kinda weird and quirky but i liked it! Great job this week and I hope you stay in the competition! GL!
4242 days 4 hours ago
Keyston
Andy Grammer – “Miss Me” – The vocals on this performance are excellent. You showed your range and it worked well. Great song choice (and unique!) I think your voice sounds a little familiar, but I have high hopes that you’re going to go far if you keep selecting songs that compliment your style.

Maroon 5 – “Misery” – By far the most unique voice in the competition. This performance was just okay for me, I wasn’t blown away. I look forward to what you’ll sing next.

Adele “Ugly Betty Performance” - The vocals are stellar. Great beat, great range. That last note was fantastic and refreshing. I think you’re definitely the one to beat so far.

Carrie Underwood “Ever Ever After” – You had me at the very first line! You started the song off strong and powerful and you held it together throughout the song. Very difficult to do! This song is going on my iPod now. Thanks for your performance.

Taylor Swift “White Horse” – I enjoyed the lyrics, and it took me halfway through the song to enjoy it, but I got there. It was a slow start and probably not your best performance, but it was solid.

Bruno Mars “It Will Rain” – You have an amazing voice and this was a great song choice for you. I’m impressed by your vocal range. Also, the music to accompany was fantastic. Great performance!

Eminem “Say Goodbye to Hollywood” – Rap isn’t my favorite musical genre, but you have a strong rap. It sounded great and I hope your song is appreciated by rap fans.

Kelly Clarkson “Breakaway” – A top performance, no doubt! The lyrics provide for an uplifting tone. Your vocals were flawless and you’re definitely one of the top contestants in my eyes. You’ve definitely “broken away” from some of the others here!

Evanescence “Made of Stone” – Impressive vocals! Your range is fantastic and I enjoyed the “rock” feel to the song. Your voice made the song kind of eerie, which was fantastic. However, I must say that I feel like this performance wasn’t as strong as some of the others – until about 2 minutes in. Then you brought your A-game. You blew me away!

Britney Spears “Oops I Did it Again” – Oops. I think you sang horribly. I hated everything about your performance except the choreography. I might think you are innocent, but I don’t find you musically talented. The only game you’re going to get lost in, is the X Factor if you sing like this every week.

Lady Gaga “The Edge of Glory” – The visuals were pretty boring, which sucked since I loved the song. Your voice is so amazing and the song was very creative. You can be on the Edge of Glory while I’m on the edge of my seat! Great song choice.

Marina “How to Be a Heartbreaker” – I loved this song. Very sexy performance and you left me wanting more! Great job!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!